I'm sorry

Author POV

It been 5 years ever since Junkyu left South Korea for his treatment and finally he went back. The moment he went out from the arrival gate, he is greeted with a warm hug from his best friend, Jihoon. He didn't tell his parents about him coming back today to surprise them. First, they go to a restaurant to eat since Junkyu is very hungry after hours of flight, while eating they catch up about their life. After that, they parts way and Junkyu go to a park which reminds him about the love of his life that he been waiting to hug for years.

Junkyu is walking around while memories flashing back into his head. His tear is about to fall but then a little boy, around 5 years old ran into him. He crouched down to the little boy eyes level to talk to him.

Boy: I'm sorry.

KJK: No, it's okay. Are you alone here? Where is your mother?

Boy: There

He said while pointing somewhere on the park.

KJK: Do you want me to find your mother?

The little boy just nod as an answer to his question. Junkyu let out his hand for the boy to hold on. Junkyu talks to the little boy while looking at him but then the boy let go his hand and run away while shouting the word 'Mom.' Junkyu looks up to the person which is known to be the little boy mom to tell her what happened in case she misunderstood the situation. The moment he looks up he is feeling very mix up about the situation.

KJK: Min YN, is that your child?

He asked feeling confuse.

YN: Kim Junkyu, since when do you come back here?

She asked feeling confuse and shock.

KJK: That not the point right now, is he your child?

He said while raising his voice a bit.

Boy: Mom, do you know him?

The boy said while pulling YN's shirt.

YN: He is my child.

Junkyu facial expression changes from anger to disappointment. He run out of the park and search for any vacant cab. YN try her best to hold onto the tears and went back home with her child. Both of them then have flashbacks of their relationships.

(Flashback)

YN and Junkyu have been together for 7 years now since high school now they are on their last year of university. They been planning to get married after they end their master in university, both of them are from wealthy family so money won't be any problem for them. Both of their parents are also close with each other.

-Junkyu apartment-

Junkyu lay on YN's lap inside the living room while looking for wedding attire and hall.

YN: What type of vibe do you want it to be, baby?

KJK: I am okay with anything you want.

YN: I don't want you to regret this moment of our life, baby.

KJK: I am really okay with anything as long as you are the one I am marrying.

YN just look at him with the eyes that clearly said "how lucky I am to have him in my life."

After hours, YN went back to her house and went on with her regular routine.

-Days later-

It been a 3 days and YN haven't heard anything about Junkyu, she noticed that this past few months Junkyu personality is changing frequently. She knew something was not right and she thought he might behave that way because of the stress from the assignment. Out of concern, she decided to visit him at his apartment. YN then went there and knock on the door but there is no answer from him. So YN unlock the door since she knew the password to his door. The moment she enters, she can smell the very strong scent of alcohol. She then sees him still drinking unhealthy amount of alcohol.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐮🐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 🎉