Welcome Note

⚠️

Warning - The update schedule for this will be slow and erratic.

16+/18+ - it is not my fault if you get triggered or offended or anything similar to that because you are too young or uncomfortable about what happens in the novel.

SMUT - This book will have smut and it probably be heavy/explicit so skip that if you don't to read it. Don't complain about there being smut.

Tags - Be warned there is violence, blood, vampiresprofanity, sex, mature content - and anything else within the twilight saga. This fic will be dual pov and dual storylines. Slight Bella and Edweirdo bashing.

Relationships Dynamics - Odette Swan and Bella will have mates. Be warned there will be Vampires x humans, blood play, threesomes, girl x girl, boy x boy, The Major, big age gap, fluff/romance, concept of mates/imprints, pregnancy etc.

DO NOT KINK SHAME it's rude and shows who you are as a person and your comments will be deleted because this is a safe place.

Disclaimer; I don't own the twilight saga all rights go to Stephine Meyer. 

However, I own my characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline in this story.

Stealing is plagiarism and will not be tolerated. If you notice this story is plagiarized, please message me, and ill deal with it.

I will love to hear your thoughts! So feel free to private message me if you want about anything or just comment I will read everything :)

I hope you enjoy :-)

_____________________________________________________

vote and comment x