SYNOPSIS & COPYRIGHT 💖

Avneet is an ambitious and beautiful young girl who wants to pursue higher studies. Her entire world revolves around her parents and she believes in them the most. Her strong and confident personality makes her stand against social injustices around her.

On the contrary, Siddarth hails from a powerful and influential family. He respects and values the morals and traditions of his family and refuses to let the family down.

Avneet's life takes an unexpected turn when she finds out about her family’s decision regarding her and Siddharth's life. Avneet’s hatred towards Siddarth continues to grow as a family secret from the past resurfaces. Coming from different backgrounds and mindsets,
Siddharth begins to realize Avneet’s arrogant behaviour towards him and begins to consider her a challenge for himself. On the other hand, Avneet who is used to living her life on her own terms refuses to accept Siddharth's family traditions and unnecessary social barriers.

Soon their lives go through a series of emotional sufferings and misunderstandings where it becomes difficult for them to coexist. Despite their hatred towards each other, will Avneet and Siddharth accept their true feelings or will the dynamics of ego and self-respect force them to stay apart?...

THIS STORY IS PURELY WRITTEN BY ME & ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED SO DO NOT TRY TO COPY IT!
OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE BLOCKED & REPORTED.....🚫

IT'S CHARACTER SKETCH WILL SOON BE UPDATED 💝

TILL THEN STAY HAPPY HEALTHY

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️😚❤️