Mother

November 25 1909. "You can't have her she's mine". "For goodness sake you can't take care of her". "Give me my daughter". "No she will not turn into you". "She's only 4 she cant grow up without a mother". "Yes she can i'll make her strong Train her to kill for me". "She is not one of your men she's your daughter". "Take her home I'll take care of her mother". The guards take you form your dad in their arms walking to the car. You hear you mom cry and scream hysterically. "Why in mama crying". "Don't worry little girl mama Is just tired, come let's go home". "oke".

{Beep, beep, beep}. Spider sits on the bed holding your hand just like everyday for the past 5 days. "Please wake up sky girl". "Remember you promised me story's after the war was over". Spider lays his head on your chest breaking out in tears again. "Jake look at him". "I know but what do you want me to do pull the plug". " no of course not talk to him make sure he knows he's not alone". "How I really bad at that". "You are the closest thing he has to a dad". "Fine but when he comes out". "Promise me Jake".

"Yo bro wanna join where gonna go hunting". Whiteout giving an answer he walks past Lo'ak and Neteyam totally lost in his mind. Spider walks into your room climbs on your bed taking the pillow close to him just lies there till night fall. "Hey buddy". Jake awkwardly walk in the room to Spider. Sitting down on the bed he puts his hand on spider's shoulder. "She's not gone yet there is still hope". Spider sits up looking at Jake, you can see the purple eyes bags under his eyes from all the crying and no sleep. "Spider when was the last time you slept". "I don't know, what day is it". Jake pulled spider close to him and he breaks out in tears again. they sit on your bed for hours just silent. Neytiri stands in the door way looking at Jake comforting spider.

"Here you go buddy". Jake hands spider a bowl of soup, taking a seat on the ground next to spider his bed. "Feeling any better". "A littel I got some sleep at least, how Y/N". "Not much has changed". "Eat your soup and try to get some more sleep". All spider can do is stare at the ceiling overthinking every moment with you. then he gets out of bed grabbing his mask walking out. "Sky girl". He takes a step closer and you lie there but with your eyes open. They are glowing green moving very fast.

December 12 1910. "Where is mama". "She left for trip". "Why". "Don't worry she will come back, go train". You stand in the training era in front of one go you dad his guards. "Oke just like last time you got this this". Running to him you swing around the guy his neck getting him on the floor. "Excellent I see you improved". "Are you proud of me dad". "I will be if you are able to kill him next time, train harder".

"She if having a flash back or something". The mother of Neyetiri is examining your mind for answers then you eyes turn to your normal color and close your eyes. "Sky girl". "Don't bother Spider she's not with us she cant hear you". "Lets go". "You guys go I'll stay a little longer". "No you nee to eat then you can go back. Jake takes spider by arm dragging him out, no-one even notice that Lo'ak stayed behind.

Lo'ak sits next to you on the bed grabbing your hand. "Remember those walls I build well they came down, I found a way to let you in but never really learnt my self how." "Thats the best way I can say it, I just hope you're happy with him". Lo'ak stand up takes one last look at you then leaves.

It's the middle of the night a cold wind comes in trough the window on you're face". {Beep, beep, beep}. You open your eyes looking around the room a little confused. trying to sit up a sharp pain glitches trough your head. "MOTHERFUCKER". Taking it slow you are able to sit up stretching your neck back and forth trying to move your finger. Putting your feet slowly on the ground holding onto to the frame of your bed. Making you way to the window you look up at the pandora sky taking it all in. "Sky girl"

Holding onto the window frame you turn around he see him. "Jungle boy".