Chapter 6: Save me...

"shall we go now my darling?" Minho said in a deep but gentle voice, Jisung was a blushing mess while the older just chuckled at the cute squirrel.

"y-yes we s-should get going n-now" Jisung mentally cursed himself for stuttering so much but what can he do anyone would become weak under the gaze of The Lee Minho.

Minho then intertwined his hand with Jisung's making the younger blush they went outside and made their way to the expensive car, Minho opened the door for Jisung to get in, the younger shyly said thank you which the older replied with a soft smile when Jisung got inside the car Minho closed the door and made his way to the driver's seat and sat down he wore his seat belt and started driving off to his company.

××××

After a few hours of driving they finally reached, Jisung was amazed at the large building it was so high Minho parked the car and immediately got out the car and went to Jisung to open the door for the younger Jisung got out and Minho shut the car door and locked the car door with the keys, he then made his way inside the large building with Jisung following behind him like a lost puppy, when Minho walked inside everyone present there immediately bowed to Minho everyone was curious about the cute squirrel looking boy beside Minho they were shocked about his ethereal looks and started whispering about the cute boy.

'woah who is that cute boy'

'dam that boy is cute and sexy at the same time'

'OMG!! that squirrel boy is so cute!!'

When Minho heard all that he protectively held Jisung's waist and glared at the people looking at what's his, everyone immediately stopped staring and got back to work afraid of the devil. Meanwhile Jisung just quietly stared at the floor while walking Minho's arms still around the youngers waist.

They walked towards the elevater and got inside Minho pressed the button of the highest floor since that's where his office is after pressing the button the elevator door closed it was quite but not the awkward one, when they reached the floor the elevator made a 'ding' sound and the door opened Minho intertwined his hands with Jisung's and made their way towards Minho's office.

When they reached Minho opened the door to his office and they proceeded inside. Jisung sat on the couch while Minho sat down on his office chair and started doing some work, after some time someone knocked the door and Minho replied with a cold 'come in' the door opened and reveal a women in her 30's but she looked young and beautiful.

"Mr. Lee you have some guest they said they wanted to discuss something important their in the meeting room waiting" the women said while keeping her head low.

"ok I'll be there you may leave now" Minho said in a stern and cold voice the women quickly left the office, Minho just deeply sighed and got up from his seat he looked towards the squirrel on the couch looking at him with big doe eyes making his heart beat he went towards Jisung and crouched down to his level.

"sorry Sungs but do you think you can wait here after I'm done with this meeting I'll take you somewhere nice" Minho said gently while cupping the youngers cheeks softly caressing them Jisung shyly nodded while blushing Minho chuckled and gave a light peck on Jisung's forehead he then got up and went outside the office Jisung softly touched his forehead where Minho kissed him and smiled, he decided to sit on the couch and wait for Minho to come.