Meeting

Welcome to the first chapter of "Illusionary Serpent Fox ".

This will be a story where Naruto has achieved everything and is on a journey to win the hearts of Kurenai and Anko. Join him on his journey for finding love in two of the hottest female in Konoha

Warning this story will have lemons and. So those who don't like it, beware as later I don't want anyone flaming me.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Flashback"

...................................

Only once in a blue moon would she find some free time during the afternoon, but with the grace of Kami-sama, there was no paperwork for her to sign nor were there any meetings for her to attend. Her mountainous tits heaved up and down as she reached for her desk drawer, preparing to get hammered. Really hammered. Like so drunk that she wouldn't be able to walk straight afterward.

And then her former teammate jumped into her office through the window.

With a girlish squeal, she slammed the back of his head for scaring her shitless. Why couldn't he enter through the door for once in his life?! It was then her eyes widened, having completely forgotten that she was seeing him again after three years. If he was back, then that means her excitable ball of sunshine had also returned.

"Jiraiya, where's...the..." she trailed off as the blond in question came sauntering through her door with a gobsmacked Shizune walking beside him. The woman's reaction made complete sense as gone was his orange jumpsuit. Gone was his headband. Gone was him being a scrawny child. It was like he was a behemoth in human clothes. He had gotten so tall that he easily towered over her, his bulging muscles obscenely stretching the jet-black shirt he had on.

It wasn't even the physical change.

With just the way he greeted her, it became clear to her that Jiraiya had also aided in mellowing him down from the hyperactive child she used to know to the calm, critical, authoritative adult standing before her. Apparently, this growth also extended to Naruto's ninja skills. People love to give him shit about his shadow clone spamming ability, but no one cares about feelings when it's a battle to the death. Due to his immense chakra and the Kyuubi sealed within him, he was pushing himself to his absolute limits. A thousand clones dedicated to fuinjutsu, ninjutsu and updating his knowledge base, while the real him would tackle taijutsu with the hermit...every single fucking day? She could see why he had become a force to be reckoned with.

It also shocked her to learn that Jiraiya had sat the younger man and revealed to him his birthright, informing him of his parents, and presenting him with everything that Hiruzen was able to save from the aftermath of Kyuubi's attack on the village. There was no anger on the blond's face while the Sannin was disclosing this information to her. Then again, all of this was kept from him, so it made sense for him to forgive the sage for being so transparent with him. However, none of this had anything on when Naruto unsealed a scroll from his wrist and then placed it on her desk. The contents that lay ahead nearly shattered her resolve.

Orochimaru's dead body.

Kabuto Yakushi's dead body.

Sasuke Uchiha alive, but in a comatose state.

She was now staring at her ex-teammate with so much shock that her true age started to show. Jiraiya went on to explain that the blond had done this on his lonesome with little to no intervention from him. All she could do was reach for her desk drawer, her hands shaking as she took out a jōnin jacket and then chucked it to the snickering whiskered shinobi.