PART - 21

...

"G-Good morning" gulping a lump you walked passing by him towards the table to take the dishes and other utensils.
He replied nothing but stared at you. After that you headed towards Lia's bedroom to take clothes for Taehyung. Opening her closet you saw five or six pairs of clothes of Mark.
"So he stayed here before, Huh!? You little naughty sissy!" cursing her a little you took a pair of full sleeved t shirt and a jeans for him.
"This will fit ig"

After not seeing him in the living room you went to your room only to find him walking around looking your stuffs.
"Taehyung, wash yourself, you can wear these clothes" handing him the clothes you said.
"How am I ended up here?" looking at you confusedly he asked.
"Eh!? You don't remember!?" you asked at him in disbelief while he shook his head as no.
"You were drunk and came here" you simply stated.
"Now go and take shower, you smell alcohol" scrunching your nose lightly you said.
"Really!?" with that he started to came closer to you.
"T-Taehyung,w-what are you doing?"
"I am not doing anything..yet" with a smirk he said.
"I-I have something to do. G-Go and s-shower now, you can take my towel" placing your hands on his chest to stop him you said and immediately left from there making him to chuckle.
Aish... Why am I so nervous around him!?

Sighing in relief you made your way towards the kitchen to wash dishes. Taking the plates and other utensils you placed them all on the kitchen rack.

"Aish..why isn't this finishing? Why did this girl want these much of utensils!? For a simple breakfast why is she ta-" two hands snaked around your waist out of nowhere which made you stop your words and also drop the bowl which you were washing.
"Cursing your sister huh?" his deep voice made chills through your spine.
"T-T-Taehyung" gulping a big lump you somehow managed to say his name.
"Go on, what were you saying?" his hot breath fanned against your neck.
"T-Taehyung, I think the a-alcohol is still a-affecting you"
"So what? Hmm?" brushing his lips slightly against your earlobe he whispered with deep husky voice.
Oh jesus!!.
"C-can you p-please let g-go of m-me? Let me t-take you hangover soup" trying to free yourself from his grip you said.
"My head hurts" with that he tightened the grip and rested his head on your shoulder.
"That's why I told you to let go of me. Lemme take you the soup" sighing heavily he loosened his grip on you.
"You can sit there while I take the soup" with lazy steps he walked towards the dining table and seated on the chair. After giving him the soup you walked towards Jack who was in his kennel looking at you eagerly.
"Babe...how are you dear? Come..come.. Let's eat" picking him you cooed.
"Woah! Is it your puppy!? Wow!!" standing up from his chair Taehyung walked towards your eyeing Jack.
"What's his name?" taking him from you he asked.
"Jack"
"Oh! I have one too.. A black and tan one. His name is Yeontan" flashing his boxy smile he said. His smile was very adorable and cute. Looking at him playing with Jack you smiled.
"Put him down and finish the soup" with that you dragged your feet towards the kitchen.
"Lina, I have to ask you something?" stopping your steps you turned and looked at him. For some unknown reason your heart started to beat faster.
"What's it?" putting Jack down he slowly made his steps towards you.
"Do you really love me? Or... Did my expectations will lose?" His tone was very serious and hopeful.

You stood there frozen, not knowing what to say;Honestly how to say. His question was out of nowhere and completely unexpected.You weren't either prepared to confess your feelings to him.
Your silence made his face down. Sighing in disappointment he walked to your room. Confusedly you followed him. Seeing him taking his clothes you walked towards him.
"What are you doing?" He replied nothing but walked passing you.
"Taehyung where are you going!?" grabbing his hand you asked.
"I-I can't stay any more here,I can't" gulping hardly he looked at you. His reddened eyes made your heart ache a little.
Before he could say another word you pulled him by his nape and slammed your lips on his. He was stunned at first but soon responded to your kiss. Pulling you closer he deepened the kiss, kissing you more passionately.
After a while you pulled away, breathing heavily.
"Why was that?" in between the breath Taehyung asked.
"Actions speak louder than words" smiling at him you replied. Hearing those words his eyes glittered.
"Really!? Is it a yes?!" nodding continuously you laughed.
Without wasting another second he pulled you to another kiss. You can feel him smiling between the kiss.