Chapter 1

"Wake up Jess" my mom called from my door. "ugh stupid school" I mumbled while rolling out of bed. I went to my closet and pulled out white high waisted shorts and a light blue crop top. Let me introduce myself .

Let's start by saying I'm a werewolf ,I have long blonde hair with brown highlights ,I am 5'7 and have blue eyes . I'm not really the prettiest woman ever but I manage.

I looked over my outfit in my mirror and ran down the stairs. "Honey you need breakfast " my mom called out. I grabbed a pop tart and ran out to my blue mustang (yes my family has some money if you can tell). I quickly sped off to buck up my best friend Liz. " Hey Jess " she said as she hoped into my car . " Hi bitch" I said smirking.

" I know I'm beautiful..... You don't need to tell it to me twice" she said laughing. After our sweet convo I took off to school. When I got to school , Celia the school slut pulled up in her pink stallion with her possie group in the back. " Oh look the slut showed up " Celia said . "Look who's talking elastic pussy " I said smirking. " whatever , girls lets go " she said practically dragging her friends with her. "what a skank" I whispered to Liz.

"Don't believe the slut Jess, she's just trying to get to you " Liz said. The bell rang and I practically ran to class. When I got there u went and sat in the back corner to avoid the pervertive guys in my class.

Then the most amazing smell hit my nose , it smelt like the forest with a hint of mint in it. just then this amazingly hot man walked in and looked me in the eyes . right then I knew he was my mate!! It was like slow motion when he looked me in the eyes. He walked and sat right next to me. " so are you done checking me out 'mate'?" He whispered in my ear. then I realized I was staring at him the whole class period when the bell rung and he walked away.

I was breathless and shocked at how hot he was. I hope I see him again.
___________________________
Hey don't forget to comment on my story hope yo liked it !!!!