𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨: 𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙴

╰┈ [FRAGILE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 5
[Minor Spoilers]
Panic Room by Au/Ra playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"HEY! STOP THAT CRAP MUSIC." A deep voice makes its presence, disturbing the happy crowd that was partying for the music now stopped when the command comes in and all tension seemed to only stiffen when everyone around got a glance of the reason behind the pause. It was the militants.

Rounding the pool, Niragi had a smile on his face, licking the corners of his lips as the gun is placed by his shoulders and Last Boss is walking beside him, while all the other militants were being led by their leader Aguni who had blood present on his shoulder - a sign that he had succeeded a game.

With those same eyes, Niragi looked around for any sign of Y/N. The last drive wasn't so great either when Y/N tried to stay away from him by being near Arisu and instead chose to sit on the opposite corner of where Niragi sat. Saddened by it, he had to find Y/N again.

While the crowd murmurs, stepping aside for the intimidating people to have a clear path. And upon seeing that familiar pierced face - Arisu and Usagi knew who Niragi was from the last encounter they had with him.

"Oi, oi, oi, oi! You!" Niragi yells out, running after Arisu who squeezes his body to the wall, squinting his eyes closed, afraid when the head of the gun is pointed right on his forehead.

"You. What's your business with Y/N?"

"H-Huh...?" Arisu mumbles, peeking one of his eyes to look at the dominant look the militant is giving him.

"Y/N. How did you meet her -" Niragi groans, his body suddenly thrown to the side from the blowing impact of a woman, his body kicked down to the ground and Arisu can't help but just stare. Niragi looks back, only for him to snarl at Usagi, "Ah! You bitch!"

He tries to stand up again and pick a fight only for Usagi to pull Arisu away and drag him from the taller man, huffing her breath out as she yells out her escape plan for the game they were playing with Niragi.

Niragi. He was the man who knocked them out, all with the exception of Y/N. Arisu wonders. "They're the militant corps at the Beach. If you want to live in peace here, then do not mess with them." Kuina speaks out.

"General Aguni is an ex-Special Forces officer. He controls all of the weapons at the Beach. The person who commands the Beach right now is the number one Hatter and his lackeys as well as the militants led by Aguni."

"Right now, law and order at the Beach are very fragile. Both of these groups clash at any time." And having Chishiya on the other group opposing Niragi - of course, they will clash.

The militants stop right in front of Arisu and still, Niragi couldn't find her, it only made the gunman feel rather tense, maybe impatient, no.. no. He's feeling desperate. Where is she now? He knows Y/N's alive but where exactly is she now, the last time he saw her, she was almost stuck in the hip with the man he's looking at now and that was Arisu.