Tommy & Wilbur

'Wilbur soot streaming soon' sat there displayed on screen as loud laughing could be heard though the microphone and the screen now shows Tommy.

"Chat! What is up!" Tommy said while people in the chat question his presents on Wilbur's stream without Wilbur.

"It's me!" Tommy ruffled out his hair a bit before continuing. "The dirty crime boy!, So guys I've actually been vlogging, I'm like Georgenotfound but better!"

He shows his phone to the camera of a second but put it back down on the desk.

"Hey guys...My vlog gun!" He brings the box holding the toy gun into the view of the camera, showing it off to the viewers with a big smile on his face.

"Let's unbox this bitch!- I'm not sure if I'm allowed to shout in here." He paused.

"Butimgoingtodoitanyway!" Tommy shouts.

Tommy starts to open the packaging around the gun, struggling a bit with the zip ties holding the plastic gun.

"Your lucky I don't have a knife with me." He snicker.

But he finally rips the vlog gun out of its packaging and shows it to the camera, not caring about the box as he chucks to the side of table.

"We've got it, My vlog gun! I only use it when I'm vlogging." Tommy said with an excited smile as he loads the gun with a foam bullet, pointing it towards the door.

"Now if any imposters come in, I can shoot the shit out of them." He jokes while he reads the chat.

"Tommy, you're going to hurt yourself." He reads out.

"I've never felt pain." Tommy told with a deadpan expression for second but went straight back to his smiling face.

"Anyways let's get my second vlog gun!" Pulling the second box into fame then Tommy be again tearing apart the cardboard.

"I brought this from an arcade, Wilbur actually doesn't know I've came to this office. I don't think-" 

Tommy got cut off when a bang could be heard, he looked towards the door with a small amount of fear in his eyes. He slowly turned down the music, he has playing eventually muting it and put his second vlog gun to the side, another bang happened right outside the office's door.

"What the f-" Tommy mumbled.

"Yeah?" He called out, hoping to get a response but got nothing. 

He breathed in heavily.

Tommy could see the handle of the door moving so he called out again this time louder this time saying that the door was locked, the person on the other side continues to knock and jiggles the door and it's handle almost like they were trying to break the door down. While that was happening Tommy kept up his internet personality for the viewers, knowing that the other person was most likely Wilbur.

Tommy pushed the chair he was sitting on, rolling over to the door and finally unlocking it for Wilbur and moving back near the desk. The door opened revealing a very pissed Wilbur.

Tommy's face instantly dropped.

"What?" He gave Wilbur a confused look. He thought Wilbur would find this funny like Tommy does.

"What the fuck, what the fuck are you doing?" Wilbur return Tommy's look with harsh glare which send chills down his spine.

"What the-" Wilbur walked more into the room, locking the door again without Tommy noticing.

Tommy knew he should of stopped joking around and be more mature about this situation but Tommy being the person he is, he decided to see how far he could test Wilbur's patience and also he's streaming in front a lot of people, wanting to make more entertaining for them.