Chapter 7: Torture

Third person's Pov:

(Warning⚠️: violence and blood you can skip)

At the basement there was a man tied up in the middle of the room cuts and bruises all over his body one of his hands were cut off, he is sitting on a chair crying pleading for mercy.

"p-please, I-I'm sor-ry p-please f-forgive me I-I'm be-begging you" the man who is sitting on the chair said in a low voice pleading for mercy shivers ran down his spine when the devil in front of him started laughing maniacally.

"you really think I'm gonna forgive you for what you did to my angel!? ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!! Did you give any mercy to my Jisung when he was telling you to stop and let him go??" the devil said in a deep dangerous voice, smirking he took a knife which was on the table, the knife had LM craved on it which is Minho's initials he went towards the tied man and crouched abit.

"lets have some fun shall we?" Minho said in a low voice, the man's eyes widen and screamed when the devil in front of him started chopping off his fingers one by one the man could only scream and cry for mercy but Minho ignored it and kept torturing him.

After he chopped off all of the man's five fingers he then glared at the man who is screaming in pain Minho brings the knife close to the man's lips and starts to cut the sides of the mouth making it look like the man on the chair is smiling, blood kept dripping from the man's mouth.

"p-p-please j-just k-kill m-me..." the man said in a whisper as he couldn't speak properly due to the pain in his mouth.

"gladly" Minho says while smirking he then puts the knife near the man's throat and quickly chops off his head the man's head falls down on the floor, the floor now covered with blood.

"burn his body, oh and leave the head we'll send his head as a present to his dear family or closed ones" Minho says while smirking like a maniac while the people present there were scared to death by the devil in front of them, Minho signaled his men to get to work which they immediately followed as they did not want their head chopped off.

×××

Minho went out the basement and walked towards his room there were stains of blood in his suit which he did not mind the only thing in his mind was to meet his angel, when he reached his room he quietly opened the door and went inside, he walked towards the angel who is currently sleeping peacefully on the bed he crouch down and started to stare at the younger lovingly he slowly leaned down and pecked Jisung's cheeks then he quickly stood up and went inside the bathroom to wash up.

×××

Jisung slowly opened his eyes and sat up he looked around everywhere he felt scared after the incident yes, his mother had beaten him many time but never ever has he ever been sexually touched, tears started to form in his eyes.

Minho came inside the room he saw the younger crying he quickly went near the younger who pushed hin away.

"n-no g-go aw-away don't t-touch su-sungie g-go a-way" Jisung said crying he felt too scared to even realise that it was Minho.

"Sung it's me your hyungie your safe now bad guy isn't here" Minho said trying to make the younger calm down Jisung finally realised and quickly hugged the older crying hardly.

"h-hyungie h-he tou-touch m-me I don't l-like" Jisung said hiccuping Minho hugged him holding back his own tears.

"h-hyungie wa-wasn't there t-to save sungie d-does hy-hyungie not c-care about s-sungie an-anymore?" Jisung said as tears started to fall again, a small tear fell from Minho's eyes hearing the younger he wasn't there to save his angel he hated himself for not being there for Jisung.

"I-I'm so sorry angel I'm very s-sorry" Minho said he felt too devastated he promised himself he would protect the younger Minho felt angry at himself for not keeping his promise for letting the younger down.

Later Jisung fell asleep because of crying too much poor boy has gone through so much, after Minho heard soft snoring he gently laid Jisung down and covered him with duvets.

"I'm sorry angel forgive me I couldn't p-protect you" Minho said as he wiped his tears and went out.

×××

Minho went downstairs as all the members turned their heads towards him, they all ran towards Minho.

"Minho how is Jisung is he okay??" Chan said worried the younger had a special place in his heart already, their eyes widen when they saw Minho was almost gonna fall down Chan quickly catched him and made him sit down on the couch.

"I...I couldn't protect him...I couldn't h-" before he could finish Minho burst into tears everyones heart clenched seeing their boss cry for the first time Minho never cried so this was all new to them to see the vulnerable sight of the cold mafia boss.

"oh...Minho" Changbin said as he sat beside Minho and rubbed his back all the members looked at eachother sadly.

"I f-failed to protect him I promised" Minho said as his cries slowed down.

"shh Min its not your fault you weren't aware of what was gonna happen" Changbin softly said.

"h-he said w-why I wasn't there to save him h-he looked so t-traumatised I can't see him like this I really can't" Minho said sobbing hiding his face in his palms the words that the younger had said broke him, all of their heart broke behind the facade of the cold and heartless person there is a soft vulnerable boy.

"I-I'm going to check on Jisung" Minho said as he stood up not glancing at anyone and went away, everyone sighed seeing Minho in this state they were really worried for both of them all these years Minho has never shown his weak side or ever shed a single tear but today because of a certain boy he had become a crying mess Minho really does love Jisung.

"this is the first time I'm seeing hyung cry" Jeongin said sadly while wiping his tears.

"Ji is probably traumatised I don't think he will want to come out from the room now" Seungmin said, just a few hours ago the house was so bright with the cute boy in this dull mansion now it's the same again they don't have their cheerful and shy squirrel anymore to make everything better.

"I hate this" Hyunjin suddenly said making everyone sigh and they all sat down.

×××

A/n: hi my fellow readers I kinda changed this chapter as I didn't like the previous one so I hope you guys understand.

Wrote abit of angst oof I hope you guys liked this chapter

Love y'all💕❤️