Before we begin..

This is my 1st fanfiction, so don't come at me if you think it's bad, I already know it is.

(This part is just gonna be basic info about the setting and characters before I start actually writing.)

These are going by the "before it all went to shit" ways of Among Us, meaning there are only 3 roles, Crewmate, Impostor, and Ghost. The setting is The Skeld and there are 2 impostors.

In this AU, Bob isn't a crazy cannibal and is just a nice guy.

I'm not gonna put any of the kids in this story because child murder isn't cool.

The Impostors aren't gonna be the shapeshifter alien type of impostors, just the murderer ones.

The story is: There's a mission to go to space and just like, I don't know, document what they see while maintaining the ship/completing tasks. The Impostors boarded the ship and acted like Crewmates because they wanted to kill everyone because they're spies and like are part of a huge underground organization meant to overtake the world or something. They all discussed the topic of the chance of any Impostors and now they are trying to figure out who they are so they can kick them out and complete the mission safely, while also still doing their tasks.

《 Characters 》

Name: Bob
Color: Red
Role: Crewmate

Name: Radford
Color: Orange
Role: Crewmate

Name: Jaune
Color: Yellow
Role: Crewmate

Name: Streber
Color: Lime Green
Role: Impostor

Name: Ignacio
Color: Cyan
Role: Crewmate

Name: Jack
Color: Blue
Role: Crewmate

Name: Lila
Color: Purple
Role: Impostor

Name: Kevin
Color: Pink
Role: Crewmate

Name: John
Color: Brown
Role: Crewmate

Name: Rick
Color: Black
Role: Crewmate

Name: Mayor Evermore
Color: White
Role: Crewmate

I'm mainly gonna focus on Streber, Lila, Kevin, and Jaune's points of views, but I might write from other perspectives as well.

It's going to start from a 3rd person POV of them boarding the ship and continue from there.