𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈Mahalia Reign Clark22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

Mahalia tried her best to cover her head with her arms as she laid curled up on the floor while Jamir sent powerful body shots to her stomach.

"Bitch stop playin' wit' me. You be thinking everything a fuckin' joke!" Jamir spat as he punched her in her head.

"I-I'm sorryy. Please." Mahalia cried, her voice cracking. Her ears were ringing from the blows he sent to her head and her abdomen was in complete pain.

Jamir didn't care, though. He didn't care that their six-month-old daughter was asleep in the next room either.

"Naw bitch, I don't care 'bout ya' sorries." Mahalia felt the punches stop, and for a second— a small second— she believed that her torture was over. Before she could even appreciate that this beating didn't last as long as usual, Jamir began to stomp her head and body as hard as he could. His work boots didn't leave any mercy on her.

"You dumb ass bitch." He spoke angrily before stopping. "Get the fuck up yo."

Mahalia sobbed before slowly getting up, keeping her eyes trained on him so that she could anticipate his next move.

"Keep using that postpartum shit as an excuse, Mahalia. Use that shit as an excuse again, imma do you worse. I don't give a fuck 'bout that shit. When I tell you ta' do sum shit, do it!" He yelled and the tears never stopped coming down Mahalia's face.

Being six months postpartum and enduring a very harsh labor, Mahalia was still dealing with the effects of her pregnancy. Physically, her body was not treating her well especially with the constant abuse she endured. Mentally, she was drained. She didn't know how much longer she could fight.

"Pray ta' God my daughter never turn out like ya' dumb ass." He shook his head, and on cue the cries of Mynazja could be heard from all the loud yelling and ruckus.

"Go get my fuckin' daughter, bitch." He told her and she tried to calm down before interacting with her daughter, knowing that babies could feel energy. Once she wiped her tears, she went into her daughter's nursery, seeing her crying her lungs out.

"I'm s-sorry baby. M-mommy is so sorry." She tried her hardest to hold her tears back as she looked at her beautiful daughter. Her saving grace. She picked up her child, finding so much love and peace in the way her baby looked up at her with her wide, brown eyes that were glossed over.