Before the beginning

When I was 13 I ran away from my real parents and I found myself getting kidnapped I refused to tell them who my parents were bc I didn't know really I couldn't remember them, then I met Tomura Shigaraki he asked me a couple of questions I don't remember most of the question but this one questions stuck out to me.

"Would you mind being an experiment to my plan?" He asked me

At that time I thought it was a way of getting out of this bad world... so I accepted it.

"Great we will start tomorrow, Dabi please set her in a room now will you please" he also said

I didn't know anyone but this guy, he seemed to mean I was scared to death.

Once I got situated I ended up falling asleep

The next day came and once I woke up I was strapped to a chair I tried getting out but it wouldn't and they got titer and I started to cry. That was when Tomura came in.

"That's only going to make it worse on you Miss," he said while undoing the rope.

"M-my name is max," I said

"I rather not tell name," he said

"O-ok sir so what are you doing"

"Youll find out miss the doctor will be here shortly"

After everything's was done I was still alive? I was so confused on what happened.

"S-sir?"

Some random dude came out he was purple I was so confused.

"Shiggy isn't here at the moment what can I help you with?"

"I-i was wondering what going on?"

"Well in the experiment you lost your quirk and shiggy talking about someone with twice right now it's just stupid shit"

"....I'm going to die right....please say I am"

"....Max your name is? Shiggy couldn't stop talking about you but looks like it to me it's a no feels like shiggy likes you"

"What!? The only reason I said yes was to kill me!!"

"...calm down I don't know what happen to you before but I was once like that to my dad abused me and used me for my quirk but I had to find a way to keep on going and was that to kill my father, yes it was"

"...what's your name?"

"....Touya Todoroki, but call me dabi... no one knows this not even the boss"

"Your secret is save with me!"

I saw a smile on his face as he walk away.

He was kinda right I just need to find something to live for

After what felt like a couple hours but when it was actually just a couple minutes when shiggy walked in

"...Kid I'm Tomura Shigaraki would you like to join the L.O.V?"

"Huh?"

I've head about that on the TV they were just a small group of villans.

"....I see a lot of me in you... I want you to have better people around you then I did... Dabi even said something and that'd surprising"

"....your not going to be like my parents are you?"

"....my dad was kinda abusive not by much... but he was... no I don't know what you have been through but no I hope not"

"...alright I will join"

Shiggy smiled

That was all 2 years ago and I've been in the lov ever since they are like my family better then my actual family but that day was just the start of it.