part 1

yn:no I'm not going merry anyone
please understand me appa.......*tears where welcome in her eyes....and her breath was going in and out with her words*
kig:I already give them my words....*angr and sadness are taking over on him *

Yn:ok if this is your order kig  ....
But remember one thing that I'm the princess of purple land and I promise to you that I'll never become anyone's....if I will not become

his...*saying that she runaway living her father alone ...
King:yn why you don't understand me *he look down and sigh....*

                 On the other hand yn was crying mess.....in her bedroom but someone was watching all this with sadness and wonder what she will do...

Jhop:princess why are you crying oh
Tell me if someone hart you I will gift you that persons head....*angrily *
Yn:how you can kill the king ah

Jhop:what???
Yn:yeah I'm crying because they don't care for me......what do I do now???
(And she broke down in tears that she was holding back but now It was so much for her...)

Hobi:princess...  *he puts his hands on her shoulder but he got shook within minutes.... *
Yn:don't touch me......it's because of you...I can't follow my mind caz you are all over there...*crying hard *

Hobi:princess???*tears are making everything blurry including her crying stats....*yn:please live me alone please..

       And he live her in her room alone
Jimin :hung don't cry everything will be fine....please *he was calming him *
h
Jhop:no ...it's because of me jiminaa
Jimin:no hung it just our destiny...
*he hug him from the side *

Jhop:I don't know what to do??

      (Sadnly screaming come from  yn's room..jhop and jimin run to see what
Happen  to her)

when they reach their they see yn holding a knife......and maids are telling her to put the knife down....  

Yn:don't come to me or I'll kill myself  
Jimin:nunaa.....what are you doing...
Yn:no jimin let me do this so everything will be good....

Jhop couldn't do anything caz his body was shaking and in every single moment he was dying to see her like this he couldn't believe that she is the same yn who used to be strong and told everyone to live like their is no tomorrow and now she is wanted to take her life.....why.....
Jimin:Noooooo.....nunaaaaaaaa

       In the morning ****
yn:no plz live me plz......*tears are coming like waterfall *
Noooooo and she woke up and grab her hair and sigh *
                           Yn's pov:

Ahhh I again had that dream *sadly pout*what should I do about this it's been 2 years since I'm having that dreams but they always make me in tears *she weep her fresh tears *

Who is she?why she wants to kill herself?who are that man's who wants to save her?why everything is messy....

And I'm dreaming of this....ahhh...
*she pull her hairs*
mom dad I miss you......*and fresh tear roll down her cheek living her sobs*

      Let's see what will destiny have decided for her.........