{s2, p21}

Kaydence Naomii HicksTampa, Florida December {22}

Tampa, Florida
December
{22}

Tap in, been so long since we seen Kay Pov.

excuse any grammar errors.

"when you swing your hips swing them to the left". I told the girls. Today was going to be a busy day for me, not only was I teaching the girls dance but today was the day I was going to meet my siblings and potentially my father.

I was more than overwhelmed but it was time for this to happen, "yeah like that". I instructed from the mirror. "okay so let's start from the top". I told them letting the music play.

"and let's film this one". I spoke sitting the camera up dining the lights a little to give it the aesthetic it deserved.

We fill out did the routine as the girls danced effortless after the routine was over the girls got a water break. "So have you guys found any look getting on a team"? I asked them turning the music down.

"Uhh not really". The Autumn spoke, "but we have an audition next Friday for a new dance team". Aubree said looking at her sister.

"well that's good. I'm glad y'all are taking your opportunities and using them. bc you know when you audition you have to use your own routine sometimes". I explained.

"so y'all got two days to find a routine y'all like and perform it for me.. and we can start today since we have about 30 minutes". I told them as they both smiled and nodded.

I watched them as they tried to figure out a routine for their dance, Aubree was more of a lyrical, majorette kind of girl where as her sister was straight hip hop and I think it's pretty cool that's their so different but so unique in their own ways..

"Yall have to find a song that matches too". I said standing in the mirror. "Kay what's yo favorite style of dance"? Autumn asked me.

"I like jazz and majorette". I explained to her, I dance on a team since I was 4 and became the best jazz dancer on the time from the ages 8-15. That was until i told my dance instructor I wanted to go to school for dancing and she got me into the majorette world.

"you too busy for a routine"? Aubree taunted making me laugh. "Oh y'all gone try me"? I asked them watching them nod and the door open as Tim walked in.

"Hey dad". The girls said in sync, "hey Tim". I spoke. "wassup y'all". He replied.

"well the challenge on". I told them grabbing my things as they grabbed theirs. "I'll see y'all at the end of the week".'I chuckled seeing them walk out as I shut the stuff down and headed out.

It was only 9 o'clock since I called them over at 7, luckily I had already packed my bags last night and Kyrie loaded the cars last night as well so as soon as I got home we could head out.

I made it home in about 15 minutes, "hey baby". I spoke walking in seeing Kyrie on his phone on the couch.

"wassup baby". He responded standing up kissing my forehead, "ready to go"? He asked me. "yeah". I replied as we headed out the door.