Invitation

It's been a few years since the Volturi came and things have settled down. Are confrontation with the Volturi hadn't been very pleasant but had immensely helped us to understand things about Renesmee. Renesmee has continued to be a blessing and we all love her with the entirety of all our hearts. Surprisingly her and Jacob's feelings haven't moved at all towards love love. Just then I'm interrupted from my thoughts by my favourite werewolf.

"Hi Bella, where's Renesmee?" He asks as he barges into the cottage. "Edward took Renesmee for a hunt." I manage to say as I stand up slightly confused. Jacob's next to me in that same second looking worried. He must off seen through me and noticed that I was upset. "What's wrong?" His voice laced with worry as he pulls me down onto the sofa next to him. I stare intently at Jacob's face for a minute or so studying it. Not moving as all of my thoughts are about Jacob. Eventually I hear the front door open but I pay no attention to it or the people coming through it.

Jake and I stay trapped in our own trance neither off us able to brake it but then neither of us want to brake it. We slowly creep closer to each other sliding down the sofa until I'm looking up at his face. Until we can't move any closer to one another. I begin to feel lost again as i stare into his dark hazelnut eyes that hold so much kindness and love but just as things are starting to get really intense Edward turns away from Renesmee and stares at me and Jacob.

"Am I interrupting," Edward says sternly as I jump to my feat and walk over to him. "No, no nothing," I say trying to figure out what just happened. I look back at Jake who is once again staring at me. He then turns towards Edward and says, "Is Renesmee ready to go to Charlies."

"Yes," Edward replies putting his arm around me as he stares down at me. Jake stands up and walks over too us standing uncomfortably be the door. Renesmee walks out of her bedroom and down the hallway humming. She stops in front of us and gives both me and Edward a hug. "By mum, by dad." She says as she walks out of the door. We both then quickly say are goodbyes.

Once they had gone Edward grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the bungalow. "Where are we going?" I asked starting to become quite curious. "To Carlisles."

"Why?" I ask knowing that I'm not being told everything. "Carlisles going away for a few weeks to see the Amazons."

"Okay but why didn't you tell me before?" I ask standing still not daring to move until I get the answer I want. Edward quickly catches on realising that he has to tell me. "So stubborn," he mutters looking at me with a small smirk but all he gets in return is a raise of my eyebrows. "The Amazons have seen some strange things and Carlisles only found out today but its nothing to worry about. I just thought you'd like too see him before he goes."

"Okay," i agree "But why didn't you just tell me that."

"It was irrelevant," he says turning away and I knew that was the end of our conversation.

In Carlisle's its unbelievably quiet, the only sound was the zipping a suitcase coming from upstairs. After a few minutes I saw Carlisle coming down the stairs with a suitcase in one hand and Esme's hand in his left. I walked over to Carlisle hand in hand with Edward before reaching out to Carlisle and giving him a hug. The three of us said are goodbyes. Just before he walked away he nodded at Edward before turning to me and telling my that someone has sent me an email to my old laptop. He then looked back to Edward and said tops three weeks.

Carlisle and Esme then walked out the door saying there final goodbyes. Edward looked down at me and said, "You should probably see your email."

When i get up the never ending stairs I walk into Edwards old room subconsciously which is now empty and rather dull. I walk over to the large window remembering the first time I came over to this house and into this room unaware of how important this place would become for me. After a few minutes I knew that I had to walk away otherwise I would just be standing in that spot forever remembering the old times. So I turn around and walk out of Edwards old room with my chin up high smiling to myself once again realising how lucky I am. On entering Carlisles office I notice my old computer sitting on one the table.

It was already open and had a sign on it signalling my message. I never get messages on this computer since my family all text sending it to my phone. As I sit down on the chair and begin to pull my seat to the desk I feel something hit my foot. I look under the desk curios of what is under their to see a huge box labelled old books. I hesitate thinking about opening it knowing well that this will give my more answers about what's going on with the Amazonians. No! No Bella, stop that thinking. Edward would tell you if something was going on that was serious. I mean that's not quite true he has told me lots of lies and kept me out of the loop several times. After an eternel battle in my head trying to decide what to do I decide to go for what my mum would tell me to do. I do what I came here to do. There, easy. I go onto gmail seeing what I have been sent.

To Bella

Wedding

Hi Bella, this is Jess your old friend from high school. I was wondering if you would like to come to mine and Mikes wedding. It would mean a lot to us if both you and Edward were able too come. The wedding is on the first of October in California L.A. Please call me so we can discuss . Thanks,

Jess

I was so happy to hear from Mike and Jess and especially for such a happy thing like this but then the sadness comes. I don't really think that I'll, We'll be able to go due to the sun in L.A. I went back down the stairs trying to hide my sadness.

Walking into the front room where Edward is sat flicking through the channels I begin talking about what Jess has sent to me. "The message was from Jess she was inviting us to hers and mikes wedding."

"When's the wedding? If we book now we'll be able to go." He says caresing my hand.

"It's the first of October but that's not the problem." I say not even trying to hide my sadness anymore.

"What's the problem then?" He says softly trying to make me feel better.

"Its in LA," I answer looking out of window next to me where I can see the light drops of rain perfectly matching my mood.

Hope you liked the first chapter. Let me know in the comments what you think and please vote it means a lot. If your a fan of the after series by anna todd please check out my other book based on what i think would off happened after. lol. Thanks for reading :)