Anger 🤬🥺

"Ugh, I hate the whos and their stupid christmas." Grinch says, staring out the window, his yellowish green orbs glittering under the sunlight.
"You should try it out! It can be quite fun Grinchy-poo.." you say getting out of your oversized pyjama top.
He stares at your large tits. you throw your shirt at him and put on a white tanktop, some mom jeans, your dirty converse and then put your y/h/c waves in a messy bun.
He walks over to you slowly. you feel your toes sweat.
"you have beautiful y/e/c orbs mi amor. anyways, i must stop christmas from cumming but how!?" he says, raising his voice.
"I-I-I don't k-know..." you say. you feel powerless near him because you are only 4'20 and hes 6'9... when hes not around you everyone fears you and calls you a palm top tiger. you are a strong women!
He takes the empty wine bottle off the bed and bites into it.
"It tastes like fucking ass!" he yells, throwing the wine bottle at the wall and spittjng the chewed glass at you.
You start crying.
"Im sorry princess I didnt mean to hurt you love.." He says while licking the blood off your face.
"Im just so outraged taht this is still a holiday!"
His eyes glint with a gleam and you can tell he got an idea. an evil one based of his sexy smirk, you just wanted to consentually suck his 15"long 4"wide slightly curved uncircumcised #394821 on the shaft #779645 on the tip very veiny dick.
your kitty throbed but you knew you would have to wait to please mr grinch.

Nsfw⤵️

Later that night you were showering. You were just about to shove a shampoo bottle up your ass when the door flew open.
"Oh y/n, youre so fucking hot im cumming into the shower" he says, ripping his overalls off.
He pisses on your chest, you let his basilisk enter your chamber of secrets. You mo4n loudly.
"Say my name y/n! say it!!"
"Griiinch, ohhhh girnch~~~~!" you feel a hot liquid inside of you.
"did you just... cvm?"
he looks shyly down at his toes, long and hairy, he likes when you put mint ice cream on them and lick them.

the next morning you wake up and feel nauseous. you run to the bathroom. you realize that when he was taking his anger out on yout chacha last night he came in you. you take a pregnancy test, positive.
"grinch your a daddy!"
"im your daddy"
"no grinchy im pregnant!"
"Y/n! im so happy so am I"
i look past him to see a big red sack
"is that a santa sack?"
"no well yes, i stole christmas!"
"your so hot!"

after a few months all the whos were sad because they didnt have christams but you amd the gribcg were at teh final pregnancy stage.
you two hold hands as you feel yourselfves going into labour,