4

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"You think i could turn into an airplane one day?"

Ego turned to look at his child. "What are you on about now Sakura?"

Laughing at his annoyed state he only turned back towards the screen with a huff. "I want to fly a big pink airplane!"

"Well you can't so go back to eating those sweets i brought you." Hearing the door open you turned to see the pretty pink haired woman walking in again. "I think she'll be able to fly a pink airplane one day if she tries hard enough!"

"See! See! She understand my wise words!"

"You're both as stupid as eachover thats why.." popping a cherry lollipop into your mouth, you now realised what he said. Taking offence you snapped your head towards him.

About to conplain about hwo you are the smartest person alive, you put your fingers together like the villains in a movie and a shadow cast across half of your face.

Whilst he was distracted with the pretty lady you would sneak out, then he would panick and you'll get revenge for him calling you stupid.

Step by step you creeped towards the door and carefully opened to so it didn't make any noise. Once out you were clear. Letting out a breath you didn't realise you were holding, you sprinted down the halls as fast as your little legs took you.

Glancing around you decided it was far enough. Feeling the black card your dad gave you in your pocket, you went over to the cafeteria hoping to meet your new friends.

The walls were so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time to you. It feels like you had been here years but in reality it had only been a week.

One hand was on the wall as you walked, draggin across the blue patterns that adored it. You sang to yourself and bobbed your head left and right every now and then. You placed one leg infront of you then hopped to chnage the other, going diagonally.

"Three little monkeys jumling on the bed!" Making a duh duh sound you continued with your concert.

"One fell of and bumbed his he-" feeling your body collide with something tough it sent you tumbling down onto your bum.

"Aw you ruined my song!" Pointing a finger at the suspect, he seemed really unbothered about making you fall.

"Whats a kid doing here?" Hes face expression changed a bit softer.

"My dad works here and my mom is going on uh i dont know actually but shes irelanivate."

Rin noticed your poor pronunciation for irrelevant and cracked a tiny smile. "Where are you trying to go?"

"To the food part!" He grabbed under your armpits and lifted you up into his arms. Wrapping your hands around his neck you told him about your imaginary adventures.

Rin didnt know why he was taking you. He didnt particularly like children and could say he even despised them, but you seemed to have a hold of his heart.

"And then there was this big fish that went gubl gubl gubl and he ate Mazina!"

Rin hummed showing he was listening to your nonsense. "Hey whats your name? Im Sakura and im going to be the best footballer ever when i grow up you know so you better remember me!"

"Itoshi Rin, that so? You think you could beat me." A proud look formed on your face. Pushing out your chest you closed your eyes. "Of course i could im already nearly the best! I just need to beat the big scary guy who plays for Germany!"

"We are here." He placed you down and you immediately ran inside. Not being able to see everyones faces you just looked at their hair. Spotting the white bundle of locs, you glew up like a lightbulb and ran towards the table.

"NAGI! NAGI!" Hearing his name it was almost a blur before a small person was attached to his leg. "Sakura where did you come from?"

He was taken back from your excitement just by seeing him. "Im pranking daddy so we have to be really sneaky okay." You tried to whisper but it didn't work, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the ordering machine you were stopped by Reo.

"What so Nagi gets a hello and i dont im hurt!" He put a hand on his chest for a dramatic affect before you hugged his leg to.

"Stop being overdramatic you big baby! We can get married to Reo."

"Wha-" you just walked past him making sure not to hurt Nagi. "Lets go Nagi I'll give you some of my cake."

Hes mouth drooled at the mention fo good cake. He'lld onyl been eating the food served to him at blue lock. The delicacies of desserts didn't exist here. "Okay."

He let you walk him to the machine as you stood on your tiptoes to reach the scanning part. Placing the black card on the black square you barely reached as it started to speak.

"Welcome, what would you like?"

"8 strawberry shortcakes please~"

You really were gonna make Ego broke.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"You have whip cream on your nose." Nagi wiped it off as your face blushed red. You had embarrassed yourself infront of your husband.

"A-Ah well you have whipped cream on your cheek!" Nagi softly laughed at you whilst you shoved more cake into your mouth.

It was both your first cake and you sat at the back of the cafeteria. You were hoping Reo would join you aswell but you hadn't seem him yet.

You were kinda worried he was mad at you for calling him overdramatic.

You wondered where rin had went aswell. He seemed mean at first but he wasn't so bad.

"What you thinking about sis?" Bringing your head up you met the eyes of the bumblebee looking male. "BROTHER BACHIRA!!"

Forgetting all your previous thoughts you gave him a quick hug before ushering him to sit down. "Try this cake its so good, right Nagi?"

Nagi was two indulged basking the strawberry goodness to even hear your question. Simply humming having no idea what you said he scooped another spoonful savouring the taste.

"Wow he really is hooked huh?!" Bachira laughed at Nagi's face, he dreamily stared at the ceiling, cheeks puffed up from all the cake consumption and whipped cream aswell as jam dotted aroudn his face.

"Here, you can have some of mine!" Pushing the spoon into his mouth he chewed before nodding in slient agreement.

Nagi was right this cake is heavenly.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Not edited

1101 words