chishiya ˚ bedhead .

A/n : Pleaaase don't complain about how short this is. I haven't been able to write long stories lately.
—✫★✫—

Requested by : inumakiteamo
Type: fluff to da max
I'm sincerely sorry if this story isn't what you wanted , and with that... enjoy! 🧡
[kinda short 😧, predates s2]

 enjoy! 🧡[kinda short 😧, predates s2]

Word count : [602]

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 — with your head resting on Chishiya's chest. Last night you two stayed up, talking to each other about your lives before you came to this.. place.
He kept his explanation simple, without revealing too much. But you didn't.

You basically told this man with a horribly grown out dye job your whole life story.
Whole.
and horribly.

You close your eyes, and snuggle closer into his chest, your head rising with each deep breath he took.
A quiet giggle slid out of your mouth as you heard him mutter your name in his sleep.

You two were wrapped up in three layers of blankets, since you got cold easily and Chishiya didn't feel like turning the a/c on.
You finally began to drift off back into a deep sleep, that was until Kuina busted through the door, completely obliterating any chance of going back to bed.

She ran up to the side of the bed, leaning close to see if you two were awake.
You accidentally peeked, and Kuina immediately noticed.

"ooooh! I know you're awake Y/N! I'm not stupid!" she whisper-yelled and began to shake you by your arm like an angry toddler.
You frowned and shooed Kuina's hands off of your arm.

"Well I was trying to go back to sleep!" You quietly shouted at her, " Now that's not happening! And you woke Chishiya up!" You rubbed your eyes,
And stumbled out of your shared bed .

"Well I'm sorry. But I wanted you two to come outside! You guys are spending too much time inside you know." She sighed, following you into the bathroom.

You looked at your reflection, your hair (if you have any) was a mess, along with your drool marks drawn down the sides of your cheeks.
You rubbed your eyes as you saw Kuina just standing next to you, seemingly waiting for something .

In the back of your mirror , you saw the heavy blankets shift around, as you saw a short-ish figure emerge. (his wig fell off 🤭)
"Kuina— what the hell?" He spoke, his morning voice raspy as he walked around the edge of the bed to meet both Kuina and you in the bathroom.

You turned around, flashing a cheeky smile towards your partner, only to get a stare back. (this bitch 😡😡 he don't deserve uuu)

You sighed, your attention focused back onto Kuina, who still had yet to..leave.

She just looked between you two, not getting the message,waiting for someone to say or do something, anything.

Instead of asking her to leave politely, Chishiya did the exact opposite.

"Kuina leave. Please fucking leave. I'm tired as fuck, and I need you to leave." He practically whined, while you just stood there... kinda amazed with how bold and direct he was being. It was kind of rude...

"You didn't have to do all of that so we could go back to bed. That was kinda rude.." You walked out of the bathroom.

He followed behind, and grabbed your waist.
You felt his chin rest in the crook of your neck as he whispered something into your ear.

"I don't think we're going back to bed now.."

IM SORRY I KNOW THE LAST PART IS A LIL

IM SORRY I KNOW THE LAST PART IS A LIL .. OH.
BUT LIKE YA'LL CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT LMAO
—xoxo,syani