our eyes met

Goldfish walked around the park the air entering his lungs and the smell of leaves and moss filling his senses and the cold chilling freeze spiraling around his tail caused him to shiver. "Hey do you need anything" a deep masculine voice surged from behind him causing him to turn and stare at the tall strong sexy demon his muscles showing behind his semi translucent white tank top soaked with sweat and a black winter coat blue jeans pants ripped just above his knees and a sweater tied around his waist. "Uhh I oh yeah- I mean no I'm okay" goldfish felt his face flush over and sweat rushed down his face soaking him over.

"Are you sure you seem to be cold" bendy asked again concern staining his tone as bendy rubbed his neck. "Yeah I'm sure... " goldfish felt his heart drop as bendy frowned and slowly turned away "b-but if you want we can uh-" goldfish mutterd. Bendy turned his head to face the snack confused at the propositions made by the smaller male but intrigued "what do you mean" he blushed  looking at the small fish cracker "I uhh want to hang out some time" "if you want of course I won't force you to if you don't want to" the fish nervously offered "oh sure I've needed a friend to hang with" the talk sexy demon cheered Jumping like a small child exited for candy. "Okay so uhh would you like my number so we can stay in touch" goldfish blushes "yeah mines 666" bendy cheers excitedly.