♡︎𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: 𝙲𝙽

// ♡︎ - this sign indicates where the sexual scene has started and ended.//

╰┈ [CUNNILINGUS]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Spoilers: Season 1 Episode 6
[Minor Spoilers]
Light a Flame by Seventeen playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"HE'S LUCKY THAT I'M NOT GOOD WITH GUNS," Chishiya grumbles to himself, furrowing his eyebrows on the way to his room, carrying a very sleepy you in his arms - you didn't even get to realize that Chishiya is the one holding you right now, you even failed to notice that he had shot Niragi at the shoulder again.

When you ran away from the rooftop, Niragi was about to run for you but when you closed the door slam shut, he stopped his feet - he furrows his brows, you could've accidentally hurt your finger is what he was thinking - it was a good thing that didn't happen but it left Niragi thinking about what he could do to make it all better.

He'd been dreaming of the time he can get intimate with you again - but he didn't want to pursue it if it lead to this circumstance. And even in his own mind, why wouldn't you wake him up? He could drop everything if all you said is no. But he guesses you didn't want to hurt him.

He sighs, "I hate that you're not a little selfish... it can hurt you." Niragi tells himself, hanging his head low in disappointment, "I'm sorry..." he whispers, hoping that you'd actually hear him say this once.

But that wouldn't happen soon when he suddenly winced in pain, "AGH!" He groans, putting a hand on his left shoulder which is now bleeding with a hole intact from it. He looked over his shoulder to see the man he had offended.

And it only looks like Chishiya's jaw clenched when he looks into the original gunman's eyes, it made him want to shoot again. Niragi can see the fierce in it, it made him smirk, "I've always seen you as the type to commit voyeurism. You always lurk everywhere. Creep."

Chishiya glares at him, holding the new gun he had made himself tightly as he adjusts his shoulder to the heaviness of the weapon. He's not too used to this as again, he is not made for the spades. "You're lucky this was my last bullet but all my bullets have your name on them."

"How endearing." Niragi rolls his eyes, sarcasm rolling right at the tip of his pierced tongue, "I've reserved two guns for you too so don't flatter yourself." He then bites his lip again when he feels the blood oozing out from his left shoulder, and when he looks down at it, he only winces at the sight of it, so he looks back at Chishiya.

Chishiya walks to him, sauntering to him at a rather slow pace with the same sharp eyes he uses to provoke the taller man. "I'm telling you this once." He whispers, a sly grin on his way when he continues to saunter over the gunman.

And once he's close enough to Niragi he pushes Niragi's hands away from the bullet wound he had caused through his shoulder and digs his thumbs into it, causing Niragi to yell and punch Chishiya on the jaw, pushing him away, but the same glare didn't go away.

"You better stay the fuck away from Y/N." They both say at the same time, the same snarl present in their throats.