Yashiro Nene's Introduction

-A Little Announcement First-
Hello! So uhm basically I'll be doing these little thingies at the beginning and the end of each chapter to try and clear up any maybe confusion people will have. Enjoy and stuff yk 🤩 (btw most of this story will be told by yashiro and some with just no one's pov)

                                          ...
Hello! I'm Yashiro Nene and my life is pretty much perfect! Except I do need a boyfriend.
It's just that none of these crusty boys in this school fit my standards. I want a gentle, funny boy with brown choppy hair, who's tall and ripped. Suddenly I feel a hand touch my face, "Nene! Nene! You there? I've been calling you for a while!", my best friend Aoi complains. "Ah yes sorry! I was just thinking about something!" I say, slightly embarrassed. Sometimes I really can't help but be jealous of Aoi. She has a boyfriend, many boys go after her, a dream body, and such a gentle voice. If I wasn't straight I'd love to date her. "Oh okay then. Don't forget that today is garden club day and we need to take care of the plants!" She says with that gentle voice of hers. "Oh of course, I'd never miss it!" I say as the professor walks in. I'm literally going to fall asleep. This is incredibly boring in so many ways. I can feel myself drifting asleep. A minute wouldn't hurt. NO NENE. YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP. YOU WILL GET DETENTION AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP AOI. Instead I distract myself with a drawing I've been finishing on the desk. Of my dream guy. Except I feel like he's a little to short to be my dream guy. And maybe a little too skinny and bruised up.
The Drawing :

I guess he's fine

I guess he's fine. It's too bad that no matter what I do, I can't come up with a face. The bells ring shook me out of my thoughts.
-At Home- (idk what to put here so yes)
-No One's POV-
Yashiro had been told that both her parents were going away on a business trip. They had trusted her with the house and a lot of money as they were sure she could be responsible with it and handle it. Yashiro didn't think much of it since this happened a lot. She said her goodbyes without a second thought. But little did she know, that her parents were never going to come back.

-Author's Note 🤩-
So, that's the end of the first chapter. It's like 400 words or something but I assure you that the second chapter will be longer. And some things I wanted to clear up were :
-yes in this AU Aoi does have a boyfriend who isn't originally in tbhk
-when i wrote yashiro as saying that hanako was too skinny, i wasn't body-shaming him or anything i just think that yashiro would have rathered a buff guy at this point tbh
-Yashiro's parents are loaded in this AU 🤩