5

⇢ ˗ˏˋ HYSTERIA ࿐ྂ
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"You're grounded for 2 weeks."

"But why~!" You felt like crying not being able to see Nagi or Bachira for 2 weeks was heartbreaking.

No Isagi, or Chigiri, no Reo and definitely no Rin either. You looked down trying not to show how upset you were but Ego noticed.

Hes heart clenched just a tiny bit at the sight of his daughter about to burst into tears. He had to do this in a way, 2nd selection was coming up and the boys needed no distractions.

Training was the number 1 top priority right now. If none of them upped there physical stats just a tiny bit there was no way they could pass the next stages he had in store.

"Because you snook out and made your dad panick, if your good ill buy you lots of those things you like!"

Not answering you walked sluggishly over to your new bed. Humming as a reply you got under the big covers and faced away from him.

He sighed, sitting up in his chair and thinking about how to make Sakura happy. "Ill let 2 people visit, every other day. Can be anyone but its only for 1 hour max.."

Surely an hour couldn't effect them that much? They seemed to really care for her so not hearing or seeing her for 2 weeks could make them panick. This could lead to more distractions.

"REALLY!?!" You instantly burst up, the little pools of water sat in your eyes but you quickly wiped them off. He nodded and stood up walking towards the microwave.

Running up to him you latched onto his leg. A habit you had with your mother whilst saying thank you.

"Thanks dad your the best!" Giving him a thumbs up and a wink you ran to the selections of dolls, cars, dresses and other toys in the corner.

Being a dad really did feel good, or thats what Ego was thinking.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Brrr PEW 'OMG MY SON'  'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU MONSTER!'"  You spoke in a high pitched tone, making it sound almost dramatic.

Some amazing drama was happing right now and a car had just crashed into a main characters son. Putting a nerf gun in he hand you aimed it towards the driver.

"THIS IS WHY YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU JIM, YOUR DEMENTED. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR THAT FAT WHEN YOU WERE NAUGHTY YOUR MOM PUT LOCKS ON THE FRIDGE AS A PUNISHMENT!' PEW PEW!"

The red haired woman was traumatised. Ego told her to come collect you to grab dinner. Seeing you playing with dolls she thought it would be a happy family but no it was some sort of murder brutal scene.

"S-Sakura its time for dinner!" Turning around you pinted a finger at her accusingly.

"You cant tell me what to do i dont even know your name!" Glancing at the door whilst she spoke you made a deadlien for it. She noticed and tried to grab you but missed slightly causing you to escape her reach.

Blinking you were completely gone and she had no idea what to tell Ego. Walking up to the door she looked left and right but no trace of you was there.

"Kids.."

Little did she know you were laughing happily whilst running to find someone. Ego would definitely check the rooms of the people he knew you knew first so you had to find Rin or make a new friend.

Your dad would definitely ground you longer but it hadn't even been a day yet. A few hours max and you had already escaped the jail cell they threw you in (it was your room).

"Stupid fucking bluelock." Staying quiet you froze, peeking round the next turn. Seeing a blonde male sitting on the floor you perked up realising this may be your chnace of escape.

"Hey spiky dude!" He turned his head up a scowl on his face. It soon turned into a look of surprise with how small you were.

"HA the bastards must be really desperate if there letting kids into the program!" Not taking any notice you were to mesmerised by the tall males pink eyes.

"Your eyes are really pretty! And your hair its so cool! I wish i had pink eyes.." Pouting jealously you looked around incase someone had found you.

Hearing laughs escape his mouth you turned back towards him. "Thats a first eh, i like you kid you can be my number 1 supporter ill teach you everything you need to know!"

He picked you up and threw you across his shoulder. Your stomach laid on his back and your uead dangled.

"Yeah lets go!" He started to walk forward with a smug look on his face. "Call me Shidou, ill call you mini cuz your small."

Deadpanning at his uncreativity you just nodded along. "Where are we going Shidou?"

"Why are you in bluelock mini?!" He completely aired your question and asked his own.

"Its because my daddy works here, everyone calles him Efo or something like that." Putting a hand to your head feeling the blood start to gather up.

"Huh so Ego's you dad? The big boss guy with the funny glasses?" Laughing you nodded again before patting his back.

"Put me down you big doofus!" Shidou didn't put you down but grabbwd your legs and stopped. He took you off his shoulder and held you upside down infront of him.

"What you gonna do mini kill me?!" Huffing you looked away.

"Yeah so let me down right now or I'll kill you with my own hands!" He just laughed and let go of you without realising. You toppled to the ground head first and landed with an oof.

Your head was in a funny position and it really hurt with how you twisted your neck. Feeling the pain in your arm aswell you wanted to cry but refused to infront of your new friend.

Shidou wiped the tears away from his eyes whilst laughing then nkticed how you were sitting on the floor with your head down. "Lets go then mini ill teach you the ways of football!"

Your figure still stayed still which made him raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Mini?"

Still not answering him he just stood there watching you stand up then run away from him. "God i never knew i was that scary.."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Not edited

1069 words