The Game

Wildcat pov
I was laying in my bed doing nothing till my phone rang. I didn't care to answer it but then I realized it was Jaren so I answered it "Hello" I said tired "Hey Tyler do you want to play minecraft with me?" He said so happy "Sure let me just get up first" I said as I got up and started my pc "Okay see soon!" He said so cute and the line went dead. I join discord and saw Jaren on the phone arguing with someone "I said no bitch" He yelled as he hung up "You alright, Jaren" I asked worried "Huh yeah I am" He said "What happened?" I asked confused "Some bitch said they were going to do something and I said no and they didn't listen so I fired them" He said "Oh alright and may we play now" I said as I opened minecraft "Ofcouse we can" He said so cute and we were playing and Jaren got a dog "Tyler I got a dog!" He shouted excited "Awesome Jaren" I said as he put it in the house we made. Time flew pasted and me and him got off the game and started talking "Jaren I got to go get shower. Will you be fine while I'm gone?" I asked "Mhm" He said "Ok good" I said as I walked away and oh my God he sound so cute when he said that.

Smitty pov
I was on my phone waiting for Tyler to get out of the shower. As I looked at his cam I saw him in a towel and that was it all he had on and before I knew it he dropped it to reveal his dick "GOD DAMN TYLER!!!" I shouted as my face was red and my nose was bleeding "What Jaren, don't like what you see" He said smiling "Shut up.." I said looking away as my phone dinged so I looked at it was Tyler send me a picture of his dick so I Ofcouse saved it. When he got dressed "Tyler my birthday is tomorrow" I said excited "Awesome Jaren I'll make sure to get you something" He said calmly "You better" I said "I will, short cake" He said and that made me blushed at the nickname. I woke up at a knock at my door so I got up and answered it and Tyler was standing there "TYLER!!!" I shouted excited and hugged him "Hello Jaren" He said as he hugged me back "I missed you so much" I said crying of happiness "I missed you too and stop crying" He said as he picked me up and then we went inside "Alright fine" I said as he sat me on the kitchen counter.

Wildcat pov
I just sat Jaren on the kitchen counter and I was making food for him "Make you some food too" He said "No I'm fine" I said as he hit me "Ow! Okay fine" I said as he ate. We ate and Jaren was playing Mario cart while he sat in my lap "YES!!" He shouted excited bouncing up and down "Jaren keep doing that and I'll fuck you" I said "Come do it! It's my birthday anyway" He said all up in my face "Alright then" I said and kissed him. We were kissing till he broke it to breathe "I hate you" He said breathing heavy "Mhm now let me give you your birthday present~" I said as i unbuttoned my pants "Alright" He said. We were kissing till Octavia walked in "Octavia!!" He said as Octavia jumped up on him "You asshole!!" He said trying to push her off "I guess she doesn't want me kissing you" I said giggling "I guess so" He said as he got up and took her outside. I was waiting for Jaren to come back and I got bored so I got up and went outside and hugged him from behind "Hi Tyler" He said as I nugged my face in his neck "Tyler no" He said "Why not~" I said "We're outside" He said letting Octavia inside "And?" I said kissing his neck "Damn it fine" He said as I continued. We were kissing and undressing each other "Tyler can we please do it inside?" He said "fine" I said as walked inside.

Smitty pov
We got to my room and Tyler started going at me "God damn it" I said in pleasure "You like that don't you" He said looking at me "Yes and...." I said turning away "And what?" He asked "Choke me." I demanded "But I thought you weren't into that" He said looking confused "JUST DO IT!!" I yelled as I grabbed his hand and put it around my neck "Alright then" He said and went to town on me. The next morning I woke up to the smell of food "Morning, baby!" Tyler said as he sat pancakes down "Morning Tyler..." I said rubbing my eyes and hugged him "You still tired?" He asked smiling "Mhm!" I said yawning  "Oh My God! Your so cute!" He said kissing my face "I know I am!" I said happily "Alright, let's eat" He said as we sat down to eat. After we ate "All day today is your day, Jaren" He said smiling "Really Tyler!?" I asked excited "Yes Ofcouse! Whatever you want to do we can do" He said as I held his hand "Okay and can Octavia come?" I asked hopping up and down "Yes and let's get dress so we can go out" He said pulling me into my bedroom. We got dressed and we were walking around the city with Octavia "This place is so nice" He said looking around "Yeah I know and come on" I said dragging him.

Wildcat pov
Jaren was dragging me somewhere and I was kinda scared but I'm happy to see him smiling. "We're here!" He said uncliping Octavia's leash "Holy shit!" I  said amazed as hell "I'm glad you like it" He smiled "Can you play with Octavia while I work" He asked "Ofcouse baby" I said kissing his nose and he giggled. it's been an hour and Jaren is still working and i got fed up "Jaren come on!!" I said worried as me and Octavia looked at him "But-" He said but i interrupted him by kissing him "No if ands or buts go play with your dog it's your turn." I demanded and he nodded and got up and played with Octavia. We got home and we were all tired "We need a shower..." He said as he walked to the bathroom dragging me with "Yeah we do." I said as we got to the shower and he was getting naked already. We were in the shower and i couldn't help myself  so i pushed jaren against the shower door face first and i began to fuck his brains out "T-t-tyler.....Ahh~" He moaned as i got faster and faster making him cum quick but i wasn't  done so i continued till i filled his ass with my cum.