Tink

"The evidence is incriminating, indeed."

"Aurora is well worth her weight in gold, that's for sure."

"So it's settled... yes, Hook?"

"You know I've always loved watching your Meg. I'd love our submissives to find a treat in each other?"

"How does this Friday sound?"

"I'd say I'm disappointed we never planned this earlier, Hades."

All it takes is Hook's command, and I find myself sitting at the bar in Muses. It's the premiere club in Carver City that's connected to what I'd call a micro five-star hotel that's off limits to the general public. With kink accommodations and all. Hades practically gifted this place to Meg, because he has more money than God. He doesn't call himself Hades, ironically.

We even have a night each week where the club is closed to the public and only open to us four, and any other close friends we want around.

After the first girls' night out, Hades decided to cave into our demands and give us all a place to unwind outside of The Underworld. We're not caged birds. Using the kink club as a hangout spot to escape the formalities was a temporary fix. At the end of the day, The Underworld was our home, place of work, or both at one time or currently. That wasn't going to cut it, so when we attended a grand concert and ended up causing a bit more of a scene than intended, Hades was laying out the details and expenses to begin this project.

Turns out territory women and wives alike have somewhat of a reputation to uphold... and safety is pretty important, too. There wasn't any use in fighting the Dominants on that front. No one enjoys that ending.

Alongside Meg, Allecto, Aurora and I are the fucking co-founders.

We had every single opinion on the architecture of the place, including but not limited to the music that plays and the patterns and prints used for furniture. The theme we all agreed on was somewhat predictable, but we get to make the rules here. Think Studio 54, but with more places to sneak off to for a quick fuck. Oh, and four-twenty friendly.

There are sets of circular black tables surrounded by midnight, leather booths you can sit at to chat, drink, and smoke. You could also sneak in a quickie if you were clever enough. The flooring is rows of black, slick tiles that give off an iridescent-neochrome shimmer, except when you reach the colorful dance floor. It flashes an array of bright, chromatic colors that light up in synchrony with whatever music is playing. There's LED lights in every shade of the rainbow beaming across the area from wall-to-wall, but skillfully placed so there's dark places to sneak away to. The lights reflect off the beautiful, colossal disco ball in the center of the ceiling above the dance floor, turning the spot into a true seventies dream. It's so large that the glimmering lights extend onto the impressive roller rink that occupies most of the large open space.

Hades learned that Meg knew how to roller skate, so he insisted on giving her somewhere safe in the city to skate as she pleased. There's something controlling as fuck about it and equally charming... ultimately, I know he means well.

I remember her spilling the details about the shell-shocked expression plastered across her man's face, and I would have paid an exorbitant amount of money to see that. Hell, I'd consider another deal with the bastard to witness every time he discovered something new about Meg.

Something that was new to him, but I already knew about Meg.

I like knowing things about Meg her Dominant had no prior knowledge of. Especially because that Dominant is Hades. A small, evil part in me relishes in the fact that Hades gets jealous of my interactions with her. Not only have I seen it with my own eyes, but Meg likes to enlighten me when she's had a couple drinks... sometimes it only takes one. She trusts me as much as I trust her, and she needs a girl to let off some steam about those two with. She's someone I've finally learned to confide in – a girl friend I have the kind of bond with that I only ever heard about from wandering voices in the orphanage. He can build a bridge and get the fuck over his emotions.