Spare

Y/N walked along the street to their favourite bookstore, little did they know someone also enjoyed the bookstore. Entering the book store Y/N rush past staff to their favourite section at the very back corner...Smut, the books that this section held always made Y/N feel tingly inside. Y/N had just broken up with their toxic ex and came to the section that made them feel loved, upon entry Y/N slams into someone.
"Ouchie, who was that," they ask in a whisper, Y/N looks up to meet the most beautiful dark brown chocolate orbs they have ever laid eyes upon.
"Wow...." Y/N couldn't help themselves from getting lost in the dark chocolate river of this man's eyes, and the man suddenly speaks.
"Are you ok sweetheart" Obama growls in his sexy deep masculine voice. Y/N stutters
"Y-y-yes, I think" Y/N could help the tingly feeling this man gave them, it was so powerful and could give Y/N an erection at any minute. The power Obama held over Y/N was exotic and nothing Y/N had ever experienced in their life (stronger than the one their ugly ex never gave them in their fucking life, dumb ugly bitch).
"Do you need some help darling?" Obama asked with his hot romantic accent as Y/N isn't from America they were from England, reaching a hand forward Obama started staring into Y/Ns eyes, sucking in his lip. Y/N grabs his hand as he pulls them up Y/N trips into his warm muscular chest. *Sniff*
"Mmm, you smell so good" Y/N flutters their eyelashes looking into Obama's eyes.
"It's the blood of my wife, thank you my sweet love" Obama whispers into Y/N an ear giving Y/N goosebumps and causing Y/N to let out a little gust of air. After Obama hears the gust he sniffs the air leaning in and saying.
"I know something else that smells good as well" he nibbles Y/Ns ear causing Y/N to let out a larger gust of air from their anus, the smell being more pungent Obama can't help but get onto his knees to get a bigger whiff of the marinated air. After deowning himself in the beautifully pungent smell Obama gets off his knees grasping Y/Ns hand to drag them over to their favourite smutt book.
"Dont touch that beanbag, I use it a lot when reading smut" Obama says licking Y/Ns ear. Y/N goes over to the beanbag not breaking the seductive eye hold they have with Obama, Y/N sits down 'its as hard a rock...i love it' they think wishing they were here when it was being used. Obama finds this hot, deciding to grab his book and suggest they read it together.
"You wanna read this book to me as I use the beanbag?" he asks as he crawls on all fours towards Y/N as the book is in his mouth clenched between his teeth, Y/N get aroused by his suggestion happily getting set up.
.......................................................................................
By Bleopaa and my friend KurtHammettlover23