You Fuckin Left.

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎

--

Wednesday stood in the center of her and her werewolf roommate, Enid's, dorm, listening to her yell in her face. Once again, Wednesday let her 'obsession' take over her, and she paid no mind to Enid's wellbeing it seemed; and the she-wolf was particularly upset about it- more than last time. Wednesday's empty, lifeless seeming eyes stared at Enid as she hollered, not meeting her ocean blue ones, but just staring off at her body. She never had anyone full fleetly yell their emotions like this at her, and it hurt.

"I care for you," Wednesday spoke after finally getting a chance, Enid wouldn't quit spitting out all her emotions and how pained she felt; she could have died- again. As these four words escaped from Wednesday's mouth, she slowly brought her eyes up to meet Enid's, her gaze was rather soft for once. 

Enid immediately snapped back to Wednesday's claim, "No the fuck you don't, you love being cared for. You're a fucking greedy-" Enid had gotten choked up, but the slight stoppage didn't make her quit as she got closer into Wednesday's face, "You like having people to use to your advantage!" Enid was breathing so heavily; her body heaved visibly with every inhale and exhale she took, "And it fucking hurts, Weds!"

Hearing the friendly nickname would've broken Wednesday, if she had normal feelings. But again, maybe if she did, she wouldn't have ended up in this mess in the first place. The black haired, pigtailed girl had never seen the other so angry before, it was quite upsetting. 

"I care for you," was all Wednesday managed to say, a repeat of her previous statement. Enid was all up in her face, yet Wednesday didn't get aggressive like she usually would; she truly did have a soft spot for the blondie, but it's possible she may have fucked that all up now. Wednesday slowly looked off to the side, just staring at the wall beside Enid, not wanting to look in her heart-broken eyes anymore; this reminded her of their first fight- but worse.

"Stop saying that! You don't care for me!" Enid threw her arms up in the air and backed up, chuckling in disbelief before she couldn't hold it back anymore; the tears began running down her face like a waterfall, they felt cold against her cheeks, yet this didn't stop Enid, "You fucking left me, when I fucking needed you. You fucking left me when I was going to die- for you! And real fucking friends, someone who fucking cares for you, wouldn't do some shit like that, Wednesday!" 

Enid pointed a shaky finger from where she stood on her side of the room on Wednesday. 

"I care for you, and it won't happen again," Wednesday's voice came out lower than normal, yet her same careless tone didn't change ever. At last, Wednesday brings her dark eyes back to Enid's, they had a light glint to them like the same time they fought before.

Enid grabbed a pre-packed bag off her bed from when she prepared for this moment, this talk, "Yeah it won't happen again, because you can just stay out of my life- forever. That would be great. Because honestly, looking at you makes me-" Enid began walking past Wednesday, yelling at her with her bags in her hand, face in Wednesday's face as she walked by, "PHYSICALLY FUCKING ILL." 

And with that, Enid shoulder bumped Wednesday on her way out, going to Yoko's dorm 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲. Wednesday couldn't even bring herself to watch Enid leave, she would be met with that same alone feeling as before, and it would slowly eat her alive; making her regret everything she had done, how she fucked up so bitterly.