arisu ˚ gamer girl .

—✫★✫—

Requested by. cessangel9 ❤️

I'm sincerely sorry if this story isn't what you wanted , and with that... enjoy! ❤️

[word count : 816]Your woke up in a cold sweat, to the ringing of your alarm

[word count : 816]
Your woke up in a cold sweat, to the ringing of your alarm. The moonlight stunned your face, it was still night because you had to pick your little sister up from your mothers home . Your phone shook as you slumped out of your soft bed, and slid over to your alarm clock.

As soon as you turned your alarm off, you got a notification. From Arisu.

The_BestArisu23
Hey [L/N] ! You up to play Halo later tonight? (A/N : IDK ANY GAME NAMES IM SORRY (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞)

You immediately started replying to his message, of course you had time. Not like you had anything else to do..

THEYLUV[L/N]
Sure! I just gotta do sum beforehand...

You set your phone down and walked out of your room, and turned the hallway light on.
Before you could make it downstairs, you heard a big boom. and the lights in the hallway turned off.

"Well isn't that just peachy. A power outage." You grumbled, your face painted with annoyance.

You finished walking down the stairs and ran to your window, to see no cars zooming on the street, and to see nobody on the sidewalks either.

"What the fuck..." You rubbed your eyes, thinking you were hallucinating from being just rudely awoken.
You ran upstairs, grabbing your phone.

"Maybe there's an event happening .. Maybe that's why nobody's outside?" You thought. Trying to scratch the possibility that something bad happened.. that something could've happened to your sister.

You slipped on a decent outfit for the cold, took your house keys and your car keys and slid out of the front door.
You tried to unlock your car, but your engine wouldn't start.

"What the fuck?!!" You screamed, hitting your steering wheel in the process.

You kicked your door open, and ran out into the street, looking around frantically, trying to find anyone. Anybody who could possibly be out there.

You ran down the street as fast as you could. "Maybe there's people in Shibuya?" You thought.

You stopped in your tracks. Nobody was there. Not a single soul.

A single tear dripped down your face as you continued to look around.
That was untill a large billboard popped up down the street, reading, "GAME CENTRE THIS WAY —>"

You knit your eyebrows together in confusion, "Game..Centre?" Wondering what that even meant.
You started walking until you heard "REGISTRATION CLOSES IN 5 MINUTES."

Well that couldn't be good. You thought to yourself as you began running, trying to find this 'GAME CENTRE'.

You ran for a minute or so, until you saw this strangely shaped apartment building.

"Thank fucking god there's people in there!" You let out a heavy breath you didn't know you even held in.
You ran up the steel steps, creating loud, heavy sounds following your footsteps.

You saw a few people, but this guy with shaggy hair seemed the friendliest.
You walked up to him, hoping to get an answer to your dying question .

"Hey do you happen to know what.. this is...?" You asked him, his blond friend giving you a nasty stare.
"I- uh...no? But uh.. we're kinda n—" His friend cut him off. "We don't know what this is. Now get lost, eh?"

"I wasn't talking to you, now was I?" You sneered, and focused your attention back to the shaggy haired boy.

"Woah. Okay. Well, I'm Arisu. And this...rude guy is Karube!" You knew that name. You knew him.

"Arisu? Oh my god. I know you! I'm L/N!" You said, your tone laced with excitement.

"L- L/N?!" His eyes widened in shock. " Hi! I- You're really .. pretty!" He smiled.

You smiled too, while Karube just stared at you two. His eyes racing between you both. He saw you two conversing and only thought.. who the hell is this bitch?!

Arisu pointed out the phones, which you picked up.
You kept chatting with Arisu, which all he could talk about was Chota, and ... Karube ( I LOVE HIM ITS JUST A FIRST IMPRESSION OF HIM MIGHT BE A LIL... EUGH..)

The phone you had picked up buzzed, and made a dinging nose.

"Game : A Game of Tag .. Difficulty level ..Five of Spades"

Five.. of spades?

You looked up at Arisu, who was conversing with this.. magician-looking guy.
You heard he said this game was physical.

So I guess I'll have to run huh. You put the phone in your jacket pocket and tapped Arisu on the shoulder, who quickly turned his head to you.

"Do you want to... team up?"

That's itttt (tell me if u want me to make a part twooo) I've been workin my ass off lately with school n shit so I might take a lil longer to write but be patientttt-xoxo, phi 💋

I've been workin my ass off lately with school n shit so I might take a lil longer to write but be patientttt
-xoxo, phi 💋