what can you do?

"You won't leave me right?" We're the words said by the man "of course" the other said in reply.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

It's quite sad though as that promise will not last. How ironic.

________________

"You made the promise...so why were you the one to break it?" The ravenette said while standing in front of a grave, nothing too stunning and nothing too dirty, it was simply just a grave of a person.

"You're a hypocrite...well if you're one then what am I?"

___________________

"Hey, how come you still look so young after all these years?" The pirate asked

"Oh my! What a compliment coming from you!" The other said with the most obvious fake smile and tone.

"...you're an immortal aren't you Mir?" The pirate asked, this time all the playfulness was wiped off of his face.

"...you found my name...in that pone-glyph didn't you" the man-Mir-finally replied after a long pause.

"Yeah"

"Ha....knew it"

"Well, tell me, Mir, why did you join my crew?" The captain of the pirate crew asked.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"..." the captain stayed silent, an indication for 'yes'

"Heh...well if you really wanna know...it's because you have the D. Within your name...it's quite special"

"And also because you're fun to be around" we're the words left unsaid.

"HAHAHA! Is that so? Well, I'm glad to have the will of D. Then" It was in the middle of the night, and everyone was asleep. No one to disturb them it's just them and the sake they were drinking.

"Hey Roger...you're dying," Mir said while looking at the vast night sky "yeah...I know" the pirate-pirate king- responded while drinking his sake.

"You're gonna turn yourself in aren't you...dumbass" Mir spoke once again but this time he was finally facing roger in the eye "HAHA you know...it makes me wonder if you're a prophet of some sort, always knows what's going to happen when it's years away from the future." The laugh was joyful yet bitter, but Mir didn't want to mention it.

"Oh who knows, I'm an immortal after all"

"....."

"Ah, what a terrible curse you have," Roger said after a while

"You know, the poneglyph never mentioned my full name now did it?" Mir said while also successfully changing the subject.

"Yeah, it was scratched off for some reason"

"Ηæɲ«˘≤ —. Η°'"

"...why are you telling me this? I used to ask you questions that are related to you yet you never budge...why now?"

"Because you're going to die" Mir bluntly said while taking another sip of his sake.

"...you have terrible trust issues."

"No shit, have you ever heard someone saying 'oh hey you have an amazing trust issue!'"

"You know that's not what I meant" Roger pouted but if you ever ask him? He will thoroughly deny it.

"I know, it's fun to tease you"

After that it was silent once again, not awkward ones, it was calming and nice. But everything must come to an end as Roger broke the silence himself with a favor.

"Hey Mir, I have a favor I need you to agree with"

"Oh?...sure what is it"

"Please, take care of my child"

__________________

"...That idiot, now I'm alone again," Mir said while looking into the distance, Roger was executed and his crew along with Amir disbanded.

"He was great too."

[Y ea h, he w as] a voice had uttered to Mir.

{A/N: Lmao I'm here with another fanfic...hope it's good.

English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there were any grammatical mistakes 😅}