Tease🤫

Reader x pope Hayward
Word count: 1015
Fem-reader~
Summary: you and pope have been dating close to a year when it comes to sex you've only done it close to four times. You've never teased him so you decided to see how he would react..🤫
⚠️SMUT⚠️
Oral, unprotected sex, fingering, etc
—————————————————————————
A/N: this is before all of the scenarios in the show.

Y/n POV:
It's a normal saturday night at the Chateau having a movie marathon, this saturday we were binge watching scary movies. Me and pope were cuddled up at the top of the pullout couch, his arms were around my waist while he was spooning me.

I could feel his hard dick on my ass and I decided to tease him a bit. I moved my ass up and down making it seem like I was getting comfortable to the rest of the pogues in the room. I could feel pope tighten up and his breathing slow, I chuckled to myself and he smirked.

He went to my ear and whispered "you think your funny huh..." I chuckled a bit and he tightened his grip around my waist causing his dick to slide across my clothed core. I let out a faint breath and my eyes shut.

"Hey kie, can you throw me a blanket it cold asf" I told the girl at the end of the pullout couch. She nodded and threw us a huge cover. I smirked and turned around to face pope. His face lit up a bit as he knew what I was gonna do. I covered us up and cuddled into his slide.

I moved my hand down his chest and to his pants, I palmed him till I heard his breathing get heavy.  I then put my hand it his pants taking his length in my hand moving up and down. He groaned lowly and perked up a bit. Jj gave a look but said nothing when I was focused on the movie laying on his chest.

I kept pumping his dick until I felt him twitch. I pulled my hands out and I heard pope whisper "wtf you can't just do that!" "Oh yes I can." I respond with a laugh. "Hell no bathroom now." He whispers while getting up. I stay back for a minute then just say fuck it and follow him.

I get to the bathroom and open the door to see pope standing with his hands in his hair. "Awww baby you stressed?" I laugh and he holds a straight face closing the door behind me. "Your gonna regret that." He says lowly. "Oh am I?" I snap back with a smirk. He smirks and grabs my waist bending me over the sink.

I've never seen this side of him and I was loving it. He moved my hair away from the left side of my neck and quickly attached his lips to my neck. I moaned at the sensation of him sucking on my neck mixed with his clothed dick rubbing against me.

I turned around and attached my lips to his, I moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it off his head. My hands felt down his abs and down to his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. I then moved my  hands to my pants still kissing the boy in front of me. Once I got my pants off he lifted me onto the sink holding his hands on my waist and down to my hips then lifting my shirt off.

He pulls our lips apart now looking me up and down seeing my matching bra and underwear set. "Oh you little slut" he says as I smirk. He rubs my clothed clit making me whimper. "Don't be a tease.." I whispered. "So what are you?" He asked. I frowned and I could tell he felt bad. He pulled my panties down and made me take his full length. I moaned loudly pope quickly covering my mouth due to our friends being in the room over.

He pounded into me with no remorse, his hands went from my mouth to my boobs attaching his lips to them leaving small hickeys around them. I throw my head back with the overwhelming sensation. I moaned out quietly as I moved my hands down to my clit massaging it.

The door opened suddenly and we turn to see kie quickly covering her eyes. "WHY NOW?" She yells "MY EYES" she screams walking out and slamming the door. Me and pope both look at each other then laugh. He pulls out of me, thinking we were done I prepare to get off but he quickly stops me. "Who said I was done, you haven't cummed."

He lifts my legs above my head and rest them on his shoulders he kissed up my thighs and to my core. His lips then attached to my clit causing my head to fly back and moans to escape my mouth. My hands went to his hair pushing him further into me, his tongue plunged deep into me causing me to cry out in pleasure. I felt my high coming fast. "Oh shit baby I gonna cum!" He immediately shoved two fingers in and out of me while sucking on my clit.

I reached my high screaming in pleasure as I felt him lick me up. He pulled up my underwear then kissed me. I smiled and tried to get off the sink but almost falling to the floor before pope catches me setting me back up on the sink. He got me dressed before doing the same for his self.

"I love you" he said kissing me. "I love you to" he put me on his back and took us both out to the living room. Our friends all laughed and Jj said "can't walk after that one huh?" I smothered my head into his neck and we laid back down continuing the movie cuddling.

A/N:
Not proof read, first smut.
Sorry if it's bad lmaooo