dreams of a gay vampire

Noe looks at Vanitas eyes before he kills him with both of his own arms and claws crying but not of sadness. Vanitas eyes speaks relief, calmness, happiness, contentness, that after all that happened his wish was granted, it was him, the one that he loves, Noe Archiviste, the one who will be killing him right now, those hands he held with so much tenderness love and care, is now the one killing him to see the underworld, at last it ends.

Noe wakes from his dream seeing vanitas in his side, its 7am and the sunlight is kissing vanitas beautiful cheeks, sounding safe and asleep in his chest and arms, then combing his hair with his fingers. He can hear his husbands heartbeat, his warmth, and he is alive. Vanitas is alive. He can never forgive someone or even himself if they hurt Vanitas. This is one of the reasons he has not killed vanitas yet. [ lucky mf imagine waking up to that sight ]

Noe was very clingy and different that day, and Vanitas was confused, wondering why his husband that normally teased him was acting a little different. Yesterday, he was just his usual self. Noe's conscience grows and grows. Eventually, he gets tired, knowing that one day he has to kill the man, the man he loves, and also the one he will be killing with his bare hands. Though Noe knows that Vanitas will be happy if he is the one to kill him, he just can't do it anymore, its like he has grown more soft and attach to vanitas ( duhh who wouldn't??), but noe just cant get out that dream from his mind, the more it bothers him, the more his heart grows weaker and weaker, vanitas is his soft spot, his safe place, his love of the life, his blue moon.

( good lord why am i doing this to my self [ im enjoying it ] I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY EXAMS :D  anyways this is my first time posting here on wattpad so pls be kind, if there's some grammatical errors, vanitas wrote this /j )

anyways dont worry the writers told me noe wont be killing vanitas theyre in love and taking care of murr as of the moment ur reading this rn u gay emo mf lav ya bye😘 but do you all guys think noe will talk to vanitas grav- THATS IT BYE HAHAHA