01

Kasie turned to look at her clients as she made her way back to the kitchen of the home

Kasie turned to look at her clients as she made her way back to the kitchen of the home. She was currently conducting a showing to a nice couple in their early thirties, Siraji & Nolan Ives. They were looking to start their family, and Kasie couldn't be more excited to help.

"So, how are we feeling about this beauty?" She smiled, standing on the opposite side of the kitchen island. The house was a real beauty with three-bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, the home presented a very homey, yet modern feel; perfect for a family to start & grow in.

Although, nowadays, it was unfamiliar for Kasie to have her clients look at a home this "small"; she loved every second of it. Showing mansions all the time grew tiring, as it seemed everyone wanted the same thing. So showing a "normal" house felt like a breath of fresh air.

Like all of the homes Kasie showed, it was updated with the latest technology and amenities. In addition, it so happened to be built by her contracting company, Prestige Contracting.

The Ives were very specific about what they wanted, and Kasie loved it. She loved it when her clients knew exactly what they wanted, how they wanted it, and when they wanted it, to an extent of course. Kasie wasn't to fond of people who were entirely too picky about every tiny thing; it irked her nerves.

"I love it." Mrs. Ives smiled, looking up at her husband as her arm wrapped around his. Their height different made the scene even cuter as she stood just under his forearm.

You could see the love written all over their faces. It even had Kasie thinking about what her life could be if she ever got in that position with someone. But at the moment, she was completely uninterested in anything the male population had to offer her.

"I do as well." Mr. Ives smiled down at her, kissing her forehead. Kasie smiled at the lovely couple. She truly loved making people's dreams come true when it came down to their "forever home"; it was something she prided herself in.

Most of her clients would inform Kasie that she had a "magic touch", when it came to her job. In her years of experience she'd even been nicknamed the "Angel of Realty". Although she often laughed when the nickname came up, she loved it and its underlying meaning.

Kasie remained in her position as they were seemingly talking to her, but mostly amongst each other. She didn't mind though. She enjoyed watching the interaction between the newly married couple.

"Yes. I think this is the one for us." Mrs. Ives smiled excitedly, her eyes twinkling as she looked around the interior. Throughout the previous showings they went on, Kasie could tell that the kitchen was Mrs. Ives favorite part. It was the reason why most of the homes didn't work for them.

"That's wonderful. We can start the closing process as soon as you guys would like too." Kasie smiled. Not only was she happy about the sale, but she was mostly excited to get in her car and take off her heels. They'd been walking around since early since morning, going from home to home, and her toes needed to breathe.