Missing

This was it, he was living the life. Megamind reminisced about his perfect life with his loving wife, Roxanne.

He giggled as his first born child ran across the kitchen. "Mastermind!" He yelled. The child chuckled and ran farther, leaving his father to chase him.

He had it all, a loving wife, 6 beautiful children, and a big beautiful house, what more could he need?

Even still... he felt like something was missing, but he didn't know what or why.

This trail of thought ran through and through, he couldn't let it go. "Daddy?" His son spoke in a quiet tone.

He snapped back to reality. "Oh.. sorry, daddy needs a breather, I'll be with you in a minute." He stepped outside to take a breath.

Now it was even getting in the way of him enjoying and bonding with his children.

He sighed and pinned an imaginary hair strand behind his ear.

KNOCK KNOCK

He suddenly shot up and went to go get the door. 'Who would be at the door?' His thoughts trailed.

He opened the door to see Metro-man standing there, hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Metro-man! What are you doing here?" He sputtered out.

"Well uh... I just wanted to see an old friend heh." He spoke, but all Megamind could think is he looked so much hotter since the last time he saw him.

"Wow he looks so good...." He thought out loud. "What?" Metro-man shouted out with a surprised look on his face.

"D-did I say that out loud!?" Megamind flushed as he accidentally said something gay in front of his boy crush.

It had always been like this, see, when he was in kindergarten, he developed a small crush on Metro-man, watching him fly away.

He always enjoyed their rivalship. Fighting with Metro-man kind of turned him on, but of course he would never admit it.

But god did he feel so gay right now. Metro-man noticed his flushed face and giggled. "Haha... yeah... hey, can I ask you something?" He proposed.

Megamind flushed. "W-what is it?" He sparked up. Metro-man drew his hand to Megaman's cheek and pulled his face closer.

Megamind could feel his breath against his own skin. He flushed even harder anticipating what would happen next.

"Do you... like me?" He asked as he pulled Megamind in closer.

Megamind turned completely crimson, maroon even. "And... what if I do?" He asked, slowly closing the gap between their mouths.

Metro-man leaned closer and spoke "then I guess we'll just have to find out..." they closed the gap between their lips and pushed farther into each other.

Metro-man drew his hand from Megaman's chin and placed it on his hips, holding him in place.

Megamind took his mouth away from Metro-man's and spoke. "Metie bae... this is wrong... I have a wife and kids..." Metro-man frowned.

"I... I know, but this feels so real." Metro-man's hand touched Megamind's. His fingers caressed the blue's sore fingers.

"We haven't spoken in 10 years..." Megamind whispered, staring directly into Metro-man's eyes, green orbs to blue.

"I know... I kno-" he was suddenly cut off.

"MEGAMIND? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Roxanne called out.

"Shit it's my wife," Megamind cursed. "I'll see you later, but right now you've got to leave, if she sees us she'll-" he got cut off by himself.

He shut the door on Metro-man. Roxanne peered through the hallway. "There you are." She said, rushing to his side.

She caressed his arm with her chest. "I was so worried you were cheating on me." She said, eyes fluttering as she said so.

Megamind panicked. "Pft- why would I ever do that?" He sputtered out, blushing profusely.

She wiped a nervous sweat off his face. "You sure? You're really sweaty? Are you ok?" She asked, concerned.

He sighed and chuckled. "Sorry, it's just really hot in here. Hey, let's get some air outside!" He took her hand and led her outside.

He finally found what was missing. The stakes are hard, the waters rough, but this love is ours.

Either way, he knew who he was meant to be with. And it was a guy. His guy.

Authors note:

GOD DAMN! Ayo credits to the inspo for this fic to @igotraybans on tiktok, love you💖
- Natalie