The lost daughters Part 3

Dida:Rajbeer...this is Prachi's sister Kiara and this is her cousin sister Pihu.

Rajbeer:Pihu?

Rajbeer was lost in some thoughts.

Pihu smirked.

Pihu:Don't be confused Raj.I am the same Pihu who was your junior in school.

Rajbeer and others were also surprised.

Rajbeer:Pihu...you?What a pleasant surprise!I did'nt expect that you will turn out to be Prachi's sister.

Pihu held his hand and said:So my dear friend...you did not recognize me.Have I changed a lot?

Rajbeer:Of course...you look really different now.

Kiara smiled:I am surprised that both of you met again like this.

Prachi:I am surprised that Sid's brother Rajbeer is Pihu's school friend.

Sid:Even I did not expect this twist.

Rajbeer and Pihu smiled.

They both sat down and chatted

Rajbeer turned off his face and thought:Pihu is so beautiful that I am not able to take my eyes off her.What to do?

Pihu stared at Rajbeer and thought:Rajbeer looks so handsome now.

Rajbeer looked at Pihu.

Pihu thought:Did Raj realize that I was staring at him?

Rajbeer:Did Pihu realize that I was staring at her?

Suddenly Pihu thought:Pihu...you focus.You came here to solve the problems,not to admire Rajbeer.I will talk to Raj about Sid and Prachi.

Pihu:Raj,I want to tell you an important matter.You came back from abroad to attend Sid's wedding.Right?

Rajbeer nodded.

Pihu:Actually Sid does'nt want to marry Prachi.Prachi loves Ranbir.

Rajbeer:I know Pihu.Sid told me everything today.Our half sister Mihika is like our own sister.She is in danger.Without finding her,we can't stop this wedding.