{s2, p22}

Kaydence Naomii HicksDecatur, Georgia December {22}

Decatur, Georgia
December
{22}

Tap innn

Excuse any grammar errors.

"how's my little baby". I cooed on the phone with Cammie, "getting on my nerves". She chuckled.

"how's everything going"? Cammie asked, "it's going good. I'm suppose to be meeting my "dad"'today and get an explanation and my sisters are taking me out somewhere. ew that sounds so weird". I responded.

"well that's good. I'm glad everything is going good. Now hurry and get back home please". Cammie pleaded making me laugh.

"How's Qua and the baby"? I asked, "Qua's fine. He's been working a lot but he stopped recently when I told him that he didn't have to work as much because I need him with me sometimes". She explained.

"and the baby's fine, it's almost time for us to find out the gender and I'm excited. my mama kind of upset that I didn't wait till I was married but she excepted it cause Qua won her over". She sighed.

"that's good actually, I really thought it was gone be Kasey and Jamo, and y'all were gone be the rich aunties and uncles". I replied.

"girl me too. and Jamo and kasey definitely team fuck them kids for life". She said shaking her head.

"and this gone be my ONLY one, so it's really up to you now". She smiled as I rolled my eyes. "yea some years from now". I responded.

"If you think so". Cammie shrugged. "what you know ion know"? I asked her. "girlll I got faith in y'all". She chuckled.

"please gone somewhere Cammie". I laughed, "just keep our lil one safe". I expressed to her as she smiled.

"we will". She replied. After getting off the phone with Cammie, I decided to check my schedule for the week. Everybody was basically sleeping in but I was a morning person, I was literally the only morning person I know.

Looking at my schedule I had to work tomorrow and the rest of the week which wasn't bad I loved my job and I been slacking due to all the traveling. Let's not even mention Christmas and my birthday are coming up.

We were all going out tonight just to bond or whatever and today I'll actually be getting the full story from my dad so it was going to be alot of events.

I sighed to myself feeling the urge to lay back under Kyrie who was sound asleep and go back to sleep till everybody woke back up.

.

.

.

"I'm putting on my clothes hold on"! I yelled to Kim. Everybody was up and everybody ate and as of right now the house was very active.