English

Drop a comment here or send me a pm!! (pm is easier for me, bc it gives me a better overview). I can also send you the list via pm!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don't have to do any of these, just some ideas! If u want to combine something or add/change something, just let me know!! Also everything is written in bxg, but I'm also comfortable with gxg. If we're doing bxg, I prefer b and dom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. B needs to wash G (in a bathtub). Don't really know why, but we can figure that out together!

|| Closed ||2. It's a long flight and B is flying first class. He gets everything he wants, so when he wants G to spend his time, he gets it. G can be someone that works as a hooker on a plane or a flight attendant or whatever.

|| Closed ||3. In the forest or something. G is stuck (maybe barely dressed or something ripped) and b decides to use her before helping her

|| Closed ||4. G wants to make some extra money so she accepts the offer to function as a canvas for an artist (or art class). She didn't know she had to be naked for it

|| Closed ||5. G is model and B is a designer. He is the one who needs to dress her, so she's waiting naked in the dresser when he comes in.

|| Closed ||6. B and G (friends/maybe strangers or something) and go camping together. It gets pretty cold in the night and G is freezing. He tells her that she can sleep in his sleeping bag, but under one condition, she has to undress..

7. B trains new girls to make them good slaves/hookers. He's the one teaching/training G, but he gets attached to her and decides to keep her.

8. G wants to go swimming, but she forgot her bikini. Her little sister got one, so she decides to wear it, but it barely covers her up. B sees it and ... (can be at the swimming pool/beach/jacuzzi/where ever you like!

9. G is fingering herself in a public place (park/bus/theme park/gym/fitting room/car/beach/work/at B's home) and B notices and decides to help her

10. G wants to be deflowered, but because she hears all the boy talk about how good it is to be tight, she wants to make sure she's tight enough before she asks someone to fück. So she goes to the doctor to check how tight she is and if she's ready.

11. G is practicing by humping on a pillow, only wearing a skirt and a crop top. When she starts feeling her climax build up, she pushes her crop top up, showing her bouncing breasts. At exact this moment B walks in.

12. B throws the best and biggest parties, but the girls can only enter if he confirms they're good enough to be there. G really wants to go, since all her friends are going, but since it's her first time going to one of his parties, he's going to check her. He takes her to his bedroom...

13. G is blindfolded and her hands are tied with handcuffs. B sees her and decides to make use of it. (It can be anything, maybe public, kidnapped, school or g is being punished by someone! For extra spice G can be dressed horny or even nude!) 

14. G is watching porn and gets caught by b. This can also happen at various locations! Maybe g is watching something she doesn't know and b decides to show/teach her (maybe sex (she's a virgin) a kinky position or bdsm) 

15. B and G are having lunch/dinner together (as friends or something) or they are at the same restaurants (strangers) or maybe some other location! But g lost a bet with her best friends, so she has to wear a wireless vibrator for the rest of the day. The remote slips out of her pocket, b finds it and picks it up... 

16. G is very needy and since she can't fill all those needs on her own, she decides to find herself someone who can. So when she sees an advertisement for b (who's looking for his own little slut), she decides to go to his place... 

17. They are both strangers at a night club. G is wearing a very pretty outfit, without any panties. While dancing her skirt/dress moves up, revealing more than she intended. B sees it and walks over to her. He seduces her.