𝟗| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

9: the overlooked

"She's the one with the brown hair

"She's the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot."

A BIG STORM had came to the citizens in Beacon Hills, the rumbling of thunder being heard every minute or so with the flash of lightning adding to it. The police and paramedics had came to Beacon Hills high school after what had happened at the recital for all the losses that had happened from the killer around their town.

Students and other people could be seen inside the high school as the lights continued flickering out in the hallway, their chattering voices being heard all around as they spoke about what had happened earlier in the night.

Pacing back and forth in one part of the hallway, Y/n was continuously bringing her phone up to her ear as she tried to contact her brother or Scott, Isaac doing the same as he leaned against the wall.

Pushing through some people that were in the middle of the hall, Allison ran a hand through her short brown locks as she looked around in search for the two. She had just been with Lydia, who had been getting checked on after she had almost been chocked to death.

"Neither of us can get a hold of Derek or Scott." Isaac informs.

Y/n sighs shakily, ruffling her hair a bit. "How's Lydia?"

"She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial's being evacuated." Allison explains.

"The storms that bad?" Isaac asks, looking out the window.

Allison nods, following his gaze. "It will be. And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators might be too old to last if the power goes out."

"Beacon Memorial." Y/n mumbles just when Chris was walking up to them. "That's where my sister is, right?"

"I'm taking the three of you home." Chris announces.

Y/n shakes her head. "No, I have to get to the hospital. I can't leave Cora there with just Peter."

The father and daughter watch as she walks away from them in a hurry, worried about her sister as Isaac was quick to follow after her. Knowing the killer was still out and the storm was bad, he wasn't gonna leave her by herself, and he too was worried about his new friend.

When Chris called their names, they turned to face the man, Y/n only nodding when he said he'd drive just as the lights in the hallway all turned off. Isaac grabbed ahold of his girlfriend's hand, holding it in his while they shared a glance.