Chapter 1- The Sully Family

Many of the Metkayina people gathered around, after a family had landed on their land. A family of Na'vi.

The father put his hands up as a sign of peace, showing the Metkayina people that he was not there to start a war. His wife stood next to him, holding their youngest daughter, Tuk. Their other four kids were stood behind.

A boy then walks out from the crowd, in front of the Sully family. His hair in a bun at the top, a plait coming down, reaching the end of his knee. His eyes were clear blue. His hands had four fingers, but his hands were much more fin like, compared to the Sully family.

The Sully family give their greeting to him, as they say "I see you."

He eyes them up and down. It is unusual to see the forest people on their land. A friend then follows behind him. They walk past the forest people, and go around to the back, next to the Sully kids.

"Look at their tales" he says, following with a laugh as he looks at his friend.
"How can they even swim?" His friend answers back, laughing with him. They're both holding on the tails of Sully's sons, Neteyam and Lo'ak.

A girl then steps forward in front of them, slapping them both on the hand.

"Roxto. Aonung. Enough" she scowls at them.

They then turn to find a man, coming towards them riding an Skimwing. It is the leader of the Metkayina clan, Tonowari. He then gets off his Skimwing, and comes to greet Jake Sully.

The family do the same gesture again, as they greet Tonowari with, "I see you."

"Jake Sully. What brings you here?" Tonowari asks Jake.

"We are here to seek uturu" he speaks.

As the adults are speaking, Aonung is walking around the back, as he comes to Jakes adopted daughter, Taneya.

Her eyes were emerald green. Her skin was the same as the Sully's; dark blue. She had the same body type, as she was still part of the Omatikaya clan.
"You don't seem to belong to this family?" Aonung speaks to her.

"How so?" Taneya asks.
"You have a different eye colour to them" Aonung observes her.

They are cut off as Ronal, Tonawari's wife holds up Taneya's hand.
"Demon blood" she says, showing Taneya's hands to the rest of the clan.

Taneya yanked her hand out of Ronal's. She faces down, feeling embarrassed as being called a demon.

"Look. Look" Jake puts his hand up, showing how he has five fingers.
"I have adapted. We will adapt" he gives himself as an example to Tonowari and Ronal.

"We do not want any war here" Tonowari tells Jake.
"Neither do we. I just want safety for me an my family" Jake replies.

Tonowari and Ronal give a glance to each other. Tonowari then looks back to Jake, "very well. We will welcome you here to our land. Tsreiya, my daughter, and Aonung, my son, will help you teach our ways" Tonowari promises the Sully family.

The girl, who slapped Aonung, steps forward in front of the Sully family, with a big smile on her face.
"I am Tsreiya" she introduces herself.

"Father, I do not want to-" Aonung tries to get out of the job his father gave him.
"It is final. You will welcome them, and help them" his father replied and walked to Jake. He shakes his hand before he leaves, following his wife.

"Come, I will show you where you will be staying" Tsreiya says to the family. She walks in front of them and they follow her, as she leads them to their pod.
It is a pod big enough, that fits all the family in.