🥀Chapter 1🥀 Mommy?

~~AURORA~~

        "You pathetic little waste of space" My dad spat at me. I made his morning coffee wrong I know that nots a reason to get mad but with him. Anything that I do is wrong. I don't understand why he wont make it himself since he's the only one who knows how to make it right.

       He stomped over into the kitchen leaving the chair that he's been sitting in for week to confront me about the coffee.

     "How many times do I have to tell you to make this how I wanted, this taste like straight shit" he proceeds to yell down on me. I flinched at the sound of his bellowing voice that I should've been used to.

    "I-I didn't put anything in it like you said." I stammered out trying to explain. "Ill make it again" I offered but he just looked at me with so much evil in his eyes.

    "You should've made it right the first time you little whore" he snarled throwing the hot coffee on to my chest and stomach." I screamed out in pain immediately dropping to the floor trying to take my shirt off to stop this molten liquid from burning me any further.

     "Awe get up" he yells at me stooping down to my face. "GET. UP! " He yells more fiercely but seeing I was still pulling at my shirt crying in pain, he took it as a sign of disrespect. "GET UP YOU DISRESPECTFUL FITHY MAGGOT AND MAKE ME ANOTHER COFFEE." He barked.

     It took at the strength I had to get up just to see him walk away. Leaving me crying from all the pain that I was in. I had took my shirt off but the damage was already done. My skin looked so raw and so sensitive to touch. It was worst on my stomach, But I had to ignore my pain and get the coffee maker started so he wouldn't come back in here and yell at me or do far more worst.

    As I waited I looked around the kitchen for a rag, finding one and soaking it in cold water, then placing it in my stomach, whimpering at the touch. After holding it there for that short period of time, taking it off made it so much worst with the warm are running into it. I was trying my best to hold in all my tears but the pain was so intense.

    The coffee maker went off so I used my shirt, as it was okay now to use, and wrapped in another cold rag on my stomach.

    I pored the coffee and took it to him, handing it to him from behind so he couldn't see me. He reached and grab the coffee from me, but as I went to pull away, he grabbed me wrist with such force.  I wept as he started to squeeze harder.

    "When your mother gets back, I don't want to hear a word" he declared. I yanked my hand back as he laughed and painfully but speedily walked back upstairs to my room. Locking the door behind me going into my bath room. The rag had become room temperature so I decided to change it.

    As I unraveled my shirt, my phone went off. It was a text from my bestfriend.

N- "Good Morning beautiful, Are you going school today? Tyler said he did see you get on the bus?"

    I shudder at the sight of the text knowing I still haven't faced telling him the truth about everything that's happening. For just starting public school I really am making a good impression. I decide to say f* it and go, I need to really get away from here.

A- "Um, yeah. I just woke up later I'm about to leave out"

   I text him back. Getting a good look at the wound, Luckily, but sadly it was only a 2nd degree burn. its still bad because it hurts. I manage to find some burn cream and rub it on all the burns, putting some gauzes on it and wrapping it with a big compression wrap about my upper body. Just making sure it can last until I can get back to this hellhole.