03

Groaning as Sasha pulled her into yet another store, Kasie found the nearest seat, plopping down onto it

Sasha and Kasie had both arrived in Miami earlier this evening and after getting settled in Kasie's condo, Sasha pulled her best friend on a shopping spree.

Of course, getting the worst of the Sasha effect was Brent, who got stuck carrying their bags. Additionally, the security guard Dante sent with Sasha, Matteo was also stuck carrying shopping bags.

"Ou, this is nice." Sasha gushed, looking at a 4G Givenchy, denim purse, holding it up for Kasie to see. Frowning once she saw Kasie damn near asleep in the couch, Sasha walked over to her, tapping her shoulder.

"Hm?" Kasie popped up, looking up at Sasha.

"Why are you sleeping when we're supposed to be shopping?" Sasha frowned.

"Because I've done enough shopping to last the rest of the year and I'm hungry." Kasie sighed, throwing her head back.

"Okay, give me one second and we can go eat." Sasha emphasized the "one" as she walked over to a sales associate, placing an order for every pink item they had in stock.

"Come on, K." Sasha waved Kasie over to where she stood in front of the register, finishing up her purchase. Kasie stood from the couch, making her way to Sasha.

"Okay, that'll be $45,250." The cashier smiled up at Sasha. "Will that be cash or card?"

"Card." Sasha smiled, tapping the card on the card reader. Kasie stood there stuck; confused on what Sasha could have possibly spend almost $50,000 on. To her knowledge, she didn't ask for anything, and she didn't have any bags in her hand.

"What the hell did you buy?" Kasie mumbled once they started walking towards the doors of the establishment.

"Not too much." Sasha shrugged with a guilty smile.

"Sasha Kadence Johnson." Kasie scolded, knowing that she'd get an answer out of her, whether Sasha wanted to provide it in the moment or not.

"Okay, fine. I may or may not have ordered one of every pink item they had in stock." She mumbled. Kasie could just barely hear her.

"I know you didn't." Kasie laughed. "Dante gon' look at his statements like 'what the fuck?'." She continued as they made their way out of the mall.

"Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Sasha chuckled. "Now, we need to eat, go to our appointments, and finally, make sure you have an outfit for tomorrow night." Sasha squealed with excitement as she opened the doors to their 2023 Cadillac Escalade.

"Appointment?" Kasie frowned.

"Yeah. Wax, nails, hair, you know, the works." Sasha shrugged, pulling out her phone to avoid Kasie's gaze.