SYNOPSIS.

— prologue

— prologue

nulla. SOME PEOPLE SAY that loss felt like a bucket of ice cold water to the face on a winter day. at first, it's a shock. your movements pause and your brain tries to focus on what just happened.

   then, you feel it. overwhelming your senses. the freezing cold water clinging to your skin. the clothes all wet and heavy on your body, trying to bring you to your knees and drag you through the depths of hell.

   after, you go numb. it's too cold, the wind howling and entering through your very soul. no longer feeling your body, but instead, the rough and snowy texture of the familiar sidewalk. just a vessel with flesh and bones, a face with no name, dragging your feet to move.

   and lastly, there's relief and acceptance. finally reaching home and to the comfort of the familiar walls. instantly getting inside the bathroom and removing your clothing. staring at the mirror and saying wow, did that really just happen? and yes, it did happen, because bad unexpected things happen to everyone. it sours their mood and leaves the taste of copper on their tongue, teeth ripping the skin from their lips or their nails or their cheeks or whatever. because this is all another bump on the road. an obstacle in someone's life that one day they'll finally come to terms with. it's supposed to take time, after all, time heals all wounds.

   she healed, she really did. so why is it that Ryoko still felt that familiar feeling of dread in the back of her head?

TWO GRAVES
ALICE IN BORDERLAND.

hamabe minami as hayashi ryoko

SCORPIO. HEARTS AND SPADES.

"and his feathers were slowly slipping, after all, fallen angels can't fall without burning wings."

jan 20, 2023

english is not my first language sosorry if there's any spelling mistakes

english is not my
first language so
sorry if there's any
spelling mistakes

— vic