05

Kasie was enjoying herself as the DJ kept the energy in the club alive

Kasie was enjoying herself as the DJ kept the energy in the club alive. Sipping on her sunset margarita, her hips whined to the music as a Caribbean beat played. Sasha got behind her, catching her whine with ease.

To say that the alcohol was buzzing in Kasie's system would be an understatement. After drinking three margaritas and downing a couple shots, she was definitely feeling tipsy- curtesy of her high tolerance.

Running her eyes around the club, she blinked when she looked across from her section and into another when she realized there was a bunch of men crowding it.

She was more so confused on how she hadn't noticed them before. Tapping Sasha to pull her aside, she kept her eyes on the section of men.

"Wassup?" Sasha asked, her tequila breath going straight up Kasie's nose.

"When'd they get here?" Kasie asked into her ear to ensure that she could be heard over the loud music.

"You're late. They've been here for a minute, maybe two or three hours." She shrugged. "Why do you ask? You found someone you like?" She smiled widely.

"No. I was just curious. Why are they so damn.... big?" Kasie frowned as they noticed the height of the men. Having one of them be tall wouldn't be to weird, but all of them had to be above 6'3.

"That's what I was thinking." Sasha giggled. "But I think I heard Bailey saying they just won a finals game or some shit like that." She shrugged.

"A finals?" Kasie thought back to the time she was watching the NBA finals on her tv. Trying to take a closer look at some of the men, she did see some similarities- well, as much as her clouded mind could find.

"Should I get them the special?" Kasie asked. If it were true, and they had just won the finals, as the owner of the establishment, she wanted to treat them for their big win. No matter what, business Kasie would always come back and show her face at least once.

"Go ahead." Sasha smiled. She knew the "special" was extra as fuck and she would definitely enjoy the shocked and surprised faces from the guys in the section.

"Alright, I'll be right back." Kasie giggled before going off to find a bottle girl. After successfully waving on down, she made sure to order that the expenses of their section be put on her tab, their special, and a couple more bottles for her section as well.

"And the shows begins." Kasie smiled as she watched confused looks from over their faces when the girls came up. Sasha stood there with a smirk, watching the entire thing unfold while sipping on her cosmopolitan.

Although no one knew exactly how this night would pan out. Sasha couldn't help but feel like something good was going to come from it. Now it was just up for time to tell.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Club Ocho, the Celtics players were very confused but grateful nonetheless, as they looked at the bottle girls that came into their section.