Arriving

I don't know how I got here, but the fact still stands that I'm not supposed to be here. My name is y/n l/n, I come from the US but somehow found myself in Japan. Not only that but I'm inside the world MHA a superhuman society. Everyone here has some sort of super power and here I am, without any super power, still trying to help those in need.

Flashback:

Ugh, what happened? Where am I?

     I woke up in an alley covered by a tattered blanket. There were 2 trash bins around me and I was sitting on a ripped cardboard box.

Why am I in an alley? Wasn't I in my room?

     I heard talking right outside of the alley so I went to go check it out. I decided to stay in the sight line of that makeshift bed in case I needed it. Waking closer to the exit I stayed close to the wall so nobody saw me. That's when I heard it.

???:~~~~~~~
???:~~~~

That's not English. Could I be in an area that doesn't speak English? No that's not possible, there isn't any town that has no sign of anything English related.

     This frightened me to the core. The fact that if I needed help no would be able to understand me, and even if they did try to help I won't be able to understand them.

     I walked back to the little makeshift bed and started taking everything I had on me out. This is so I could see everything I had with me in case of emergencies.

All right, so I have my clothes, a hair tie, my phone, my pocket knife, and some bandages. Gosh, this isn't a whole lot. At least I have a way of protecting myself and I can wrap any skin wounds if they appear.

     My parents aren't the best. They don't hurt me, but they don't really take care of me either. Whenever I'd get hurt or come down with something I was expected to to deal with it myself. Due to this I'm really good with different types health care. I want to be a doctor or maybe even a therapist when I grow up so I took it upon myself to learn the basics of anything health related. I also took up martial arts so I know how defend myself from people while sustaining the least amount of injuries.

Why do I have the sudden urge to go up to the roof of a building?