𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

MANEATER   ╱   SPENCER REID꒷꒦ · ˚

MANEATER ╱ SPENCER REID
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by liv . . .©wonderhaze
❛ She's a maneater, make you buy cars. ❜

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 was considered a mystery by many. No one truly knew who the real Juliette was. Most had heard the story of Sullivan Carter, the man who abducted and killed over 30 men and 20 girls within the span of Juliette's life. It started when Juliette was conceived and only ended because the older man had been caught in the act. Juliette had come home early from work one evening and spotted her father loading a body bag into the back of his truck. She had dialed 9-1-1 and within a few hours, the news had been making reports about the "las Vegas ripper" being caught after almost two decades.

Juliette was horrified, she couldn't believe she had lived with a man like that. She was quick to move out of her childhood home, finding an apartment building closer to her workplace. The teen girl was hoping life would go back to normal, hoping no one would realize that Sullivan Carter, or the Las Vegas Ripper, was her dad. But that didn't last. The minute her boyfriend, Spencer Reid, found out about her dad, he broke up with her and fled somewhere else.

Juliette didn't entirely blame him. She didn't want to be with anyone who had a father as a serial killer, so she knew no one would want to be with her. Although this breakup completely changed her view on men. She realized that they weren't worth her time and that they truly meant nothing to her. Maybe that's why most people considered her a Maneater, they wanted her but she didn't want them. Yet when Juliette and Spencer meet again and reconnect, it doesn't take long for Juliette to realize the way she was acting wasn't because of some sort of switch being flipped on inside of her. It was because she missed Spencer Reid and he was the only one who kept her sane.

━━━━ starring !