06

Fumbling as they made their way down the hall towards Jayson's hotel room, Kasie and Jayson couldn't keep their hands off of each other

"Shit ma." Jayson groaned as he tried to multi-task on Kasie and getting his key card from his shorts pocket. He couldn't decide which one he wanted to focus on more.

"Open the door." Kasie giggled as he kissed her neck, pulling her body closer to his.

"I'm trying, but I can't get enough." He groaned, nibbling along the sides of her neck as he waved the key card over the scanner, waiting for the confirming beep. After a few swipes, he finally got the sound and made his way into his room with Kasie.

Turning to close and lock the door, he looked at her while licking his lips. He couldn't wait to have her in his mouth and on his body. Whether it was the alcohol impacting his thoughts or just how he felt, he needed her more than he'd ever needed anyone.

"Sit down." He demanded, gesturing towards the couch the was located in the "living room" section of his hotel room. For once, Kasie didn't ask any questions and just sat down on the couch, looking up at him as he walked over to her.

Kneeling down in front of her, he pulled the zipper to her boots down and slid them off of her. Kasie watched in fascination and shock when he looked up at her from where his eyes previously rested on her freshly manicured toes.

"You're so beautiful." He complimented as he guided her to stand up and move over to the bed. Pulling off her body suit he bit his lip as he looked over her body.

She just kept getting better and better than he expected.

"Damn." He gassed as he looked at her naked body. Everything sat up in all the right places; her thick thighs were toned but still meaty, her ass sat at attention, as did her breasts.

Kasie smirked at his reactions as he only inflated her ego. Running her eyes down his body her face frowned upon noticing that he was still fully clothed.

"What? What you frowning for?" Jayson asked once he took notice to how her facial expression changed. Kasie said nothing as she continued to stare at his shirt.

Catching the hint, Jayson began to strip until he was left in nothing but his boxers.

"Better?" He smiled as he watched her bit her lip with her eyes running over his physique. As expected, Jayson was toned out pretty nicely from his job and his commitment to the gym in his spare time.

"Much better." She smiled as she looked up at his face. Jayson leaned down to pull her into a sloppy, French kiss. His hands moved down her ass, not leaving the area without a slap before his hands went to the back of her thighs.

Kasie caught the hint and allowed Jayson to pick her you and lead her to the bed. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't have been more thankful that Sasha took her on a self-care date.