Slandry 💖

Once apon a time on a wonderful day, Landry walked into a Louis Vuitton store, just looking for a nice purse when all of a supper, a weird high pitched voice cones up behind her and says "hey baby gurl, you look like a nice bacon for me to spread my grease on." As he says this he runs his weird stubby hand through the greased hair you've ever seen. Instanlety, she falls in love.

He says to her "you're fit is on god for real low key fire". She blushes. Then, she hears a moaning sound in the background which can mean only one thing, London (Sam's girlfriend) is there. As she walks up to you she gets so jealous she moans some more. Then talks about how in love she is with Dr. Wong.

Landry instantly feels a wave of regret. If only she had snatched up that greased man before the weird moaning girl did, she would be happy. But she isn't.

Suddenly an alarm starts blaring. What could that be? The security guards at Louis Vuitton are suspicious of the greased man that stands in front of Landry, the one she is in love with. The security guard takes his hand and rubs it though Sam's greased hair and smears it on the ground. The security guard pubches him to the floor and drags Sam out on greasy trail of hair grease. As he is being dragged out Landry thinks, and has come to the conclusion that.....

To Be Continued........