1.

Stiles had just hopped out of his shower and was getting ready to turn in for the night when he got the call. When he picked up the phone and saw the name on the caller ID, he stumbled around, almost dropping his phone before answering as calmly as possible. 

"Lydia, hey. What's going on? What...no I mean yes I, can. Oh, you mean right now. Yeah, sure, give me 20 minutes. Okay, yeah bye."

If Stiles wasn't freaking out before he was now. Lydia Martin had just called him at 9:07 pm to ask him to come over and bring a pregnancy test. He's surprised he didn't faint when he heard those words. He stumbled around his room as he stripped out of his pajama pants, sliding a pair of jeans on, quickly trying...and failing to put on his shoes. When he finally picked himself up and was put together, he grabbed his keys and all but ran out the door, past his father and Melissa. He was quick to start Roscoe up and pull out of his driveway, heading straight to the pharmacy. Head racing, heart thumping, Stiles started to think back on that night a couple of months ago.

*flashback to June 3, the night before summer break began*

Stiles was kissing Lydia with a passion more profound than he knew he had for her. Even under her covers, he let his hands explore every inch of her body while taking it slow and steady as he slid in and out of her. They hadn't been dating long if you could even call it dating, but Lydia was the one that brought up the idea. She wasn't on birth control as both Jackson and Aiden always had condoms on them and they always worked. She also had a few morning-after pills left over. Stiles however had never made it past second base with Malia so he felt like he didn't need to carry any as he was determined that he was going to die a virgin. So when Lydia had told him that she didn't care and was just ready to make them official, Stiles didn't hesitate. He couldn't possibly get her pregnant his first time.

Her mother had been gone that night so she did not need to keep quiet and Stiles made sure she knew that. He was gentle and slow but he had been able to find her pleasure points with ease. It was keeping her constantly on the edge. Sure she had done this plenty of times with Jackson and then with Aiden, but Stiles made her feel completely different. She was in a state of pure bliss, her moans giving him permission and renewing his drive to make her scream his name. "Say my name." "Stiles" "Louder." "Stiles!" Still unfazed by her attempts, Stiles took it a step further. He kissed her jawline down to her collarbone where he left multiple little love bites. No hickeys, but it was the icing on the cake for her.

"STILES!" A devilish smirk grew on his face and he thrust himself into her with a little more force, causing her to dig her nails into his back as she arched her hips up into his with a primal moan. He playfully growled in return before he continued the process, slow and steady, with little kisses and love bites one powerful thrust. Just to restart it all again. They enjoyed each other's bodies for almost two hours when Stiles finally sent her over the edge. "STILES!! I'm ready! I going to cum!" Her breathing was very rapid but he soon felt her warmth on his member, sending him into his own orgasm and letting himself loose in her with a grunt as he lowered his head to her shoulder until he was completely empty before he pulled out of her.

For the next two hours, they lay in her bed, his hands rubbing up and down her arm lightly as she lay on his chest. "Do you regret it?" Lydia asked him out of the blue. This caused him to turn his head to her and smile. "No. I know the risks but I wouldn't trade this night for anything. I love you, Lydia Lorraine Martin. Do you regret it?" Lydia shook her head and snuggled closer to Stiles. "I'm scared, but I don't regret it because I love you too, Stiles Marek Stilinski." With a final smile, he kissed the top of her head before they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 

*back to the present day, August 13*

By the time Stiles returned to the present, he had noticed he was already parked outside the pharmacy. He took a moment to lean back in his seat and process why he was there. He couldn't let his fear freak him out now; he needed to be there for Lydia. He needed to man up and accept his responsibility. He turned off the jeep and walked inside the store, looking helplessly for the family planning aisle. Once he found it, his jaw dropped at the multiple types of tests he could purchase. Digital, symbols, lines...what was he supposed to choose. Thankfully a female employee noticed his stressed-out expression and handed him a box. "Here. This is the most accurate. Just remember, you'll be okay."