CHAPTER 1

Scars of love.

There is this beautiful teen ager called yvri, yvri is getting ready for her first day of bieng senior high .

Yvri is all ready  and get her bag to go  to school, she just got into the car with his boyfriend called akihiro.

They just got into the school, *oh shoot i forgot my umbrella i just check the weather in my phone  and its gonna rain later said yvri.

*Its ok yvri i have some umbrella in my car said akihiro. *Oh thank God  said yvri.

In the class * Teacher: hey yvri are you listening. yes sir yvri said, Teacher:oh ok u better.

The ring bells*
Oh its time yvri said

Cafeteria*
Yvri is finding akihiro because every time both of them are taking snack each other but akihiro is not in there.

Yvri: akihiro where are you she shouted in the roof top then yvri go to akihiro's classroom but her jaw dropped and her eyes stars to tear when she see that akihiro is kissing with her girl classmate, w-what the heck how could you do it akihiro yvri said , akihiro; i-ican explain yvri,
No need to explain you guys since when are you together? Yvri said with tears in her eyes..  i think its time to end up this freaking relationship yvri said and run while her eyes is tearing up .

Akihiro called yvri again and again but yvri ddnt answer it.

Akihiro tried to call yvri and finally yvri answered, akihiro:hey yvri im so sorry i can explain, yvri:no need to explain akihiro.
Yvri hanged up.

Akihiro remember the promise that yvri said.

"If we broke up ill cut my hair till i move on"

The next past month yvri posted some pics but her hair doesn't change. i guess this lady didn't move on yet akihiro said.

There relationship has been in 5-6 years strong and long .

So yvri is not that just easy to move on yvri just watched all their memories with akihiro while crying and said only if you knew how much pain i have.

Two years later the two  of them finally moved on and have some a new relationship.

"Just wait until its your time"
REMEMBER TRUE LOVE WAITS.

"Just wait until its your time"REMEMBER TRUE LOVE WAITS

Edited/1/21/23

Btw thank you for picking this story i hope you enjoy bye.