Wi- Fi in the sky

Beck gets up from the bed, putting on his Boxer, and putting on his clothes, "Come back to bed." I say slowly to him, moving my hair out of my face. And trying to breath. "Sorry baby boy, I need to get some homework done," He move closer to me, kissing me slowly and gently. "I will put some cream on you soon." He tells me.

I slowly move towards the end of the bed, with the blanket around me, getting the puppy that Beck is babysitting. "Hello, puppy." I smile, getting a yawn out of him. I smile even more. "You are such a beautiful puppy, yes you are." I rub my nose with his.

"Come on Jor, you need to get some clothes on."

"Yes, sir" I smile at him, he looks at me, I can see him trying not to get turn on again. "Just, get some clothes on. Now. "

I laugh

———

I look up from drawing in my sketchbook to see Beck holding the dog, kissing the top of the Puppy head. I'm not home because the family has gone away and I didn't want to go so I stayed with Beck, and of course Father went mad on one. "Oh Andre text me, he want me online. Have you put some clothes on, for me?" He looks at me, smiling because he knew that I put his jumper on. I nodded. "I love it when you wear my clothes" I get up from the bed and walk to where Beck is sitting, move to sit on his lap.

I move his hair, out of his face. We had the puppy between us. "Get on the bed." I was confused. "What?" I look at him, I think he wants to get it on again. "Quickly, get on the bed, now." I get off his lap and lie on the bed, back meeting mattress.

———

I pull up my shorts and fix my hair, looking at Beck at the couch area that he has, with the puppy and waiting for Tori to except his call. I move by him, sitting next to him.

"You requested our faces?" Beck asks, holding the puppy. I waved to the screen. "Hey, man." Andre says, "Hi." I say, I'm sat on a pillow, my ass is killing. "Hey, Jor and Beck." Cat waves, with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Is that a dog with you?" Tori asks, I give the puppy a kiss on its head.

"Aw, look at the puppy." Cat says, putting her chain on the cup. "He's cute, huh?" Beck holds him up, I put my head on Becks shoulders, looking between the puppy and The computer. "So cute." Tori moves closer to the camera. "Is he yours?" Andre asks, pointing to the camera with the water bottle.

"Nah, I'm watchin' him for my neighbor while she's at her cheerleading practice." Beck tells him, I know it's was a little girl but if Jade finds out, that's the next level. "You live next door to a cheerleader?" Andre asks. "I do."

"Figures. I live next door to a one-legged old man who throws lemons at me." Andre says. "So, what's up?" Beck asks, "Tori's plane's late."

"I don't get in till almost midnight." Tori says, I don't feel bad for her, one bit. "But we gotta write the script for gradstein's class." Beck points out. "Yeah, so we're gonna do it here over video chat."

"Oh, sounds good." Beck says, he puts the puppy on my lap, "All right."

"I will type..." Tori says, "Cat, read the assignment." Andre tells her. "kay, 'kay."

"It says, write a single-scene script, between 7 and 10 pages. The scene must involve a mystery. Use at least 3 characters, and have a surprise plot twist." Sounds like my type of book. "Got it."

"We can do that."

"Ideas?" Tori asks "Hey, you guys wanna hear a cute joke?" Cat asks, we all look at her, on the screen. "A joke?" Andre Question, "Yeah. Listen. Okay. What did the young shrimp say when his mom asked him why he wouldn't share any of his toys?" Cat asks, I don't get the joke. "What?"